[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

for the 1 out of 10000 state college philosophers who will progress the field

the other 9999 will make coffee and be smug while doing it

You don't need a degree to progress something. Just an open mind, and the inclination to do so.

Caring what 9,999 idiots do or think is counter productive.

Even women marching in pussy hats couldn't force the government back open

If I was a woman - especially in a blue city or state - the only thing I would complain about was the lack of decent men. Pay difference? Nah - I'd work hard and get it done.

If any of you males out there want to experience what it's like to be a hot chick from the gawking perspective - get yourself a Ferrari, Lambo or other exotic car.

Since the government is shut down - does that mean we have to stop letting people through customs?

Today is a good day for MAGA.

The government shutdown shows centralists that the democrats are putting the interests of non-citizens ahead of citizens. The shutdown gets them nothing, and will we still get our big beautiful wall.

Inauguration anniversary.

The memo is going to be released in 19 congressional days.

Styx is moving further right.

Cu8E0eu.png

Incoming red wave 2018!

I am typically a fan of Rand Paul but he is not playing with the winning team right now. He needs to think a little harder about what's best for the country right now. A shutdown is not smart, needed or even defensible. It's a simple misuse of authority to make a point or generate some negative news in the face of so much win. I am disappointed in his choices.

Last edited:
meh i get it

i can also forgive him

jeff flake and the rest not so much

Rand is like his dad in being rigid as hell and consistent in his interpretation of article 1 section 8 duties of the US CONSTITUTION that he swore to uphold

Flake just wants open borders and migrant slave labor sooooooooo bad

Today is a good day for MAGA.

The government shutdown shows centralists that the democrats are putting the interests of non-citizens ahead of citizens. The shutdown gets them nothing, and will we still get our big beautiful wall.

Inauguration anniversary.

The memo is going to be released in 19 congressional days.

Styx is moving further right.

Cu8E0eu.png

Incoming red wave 2018!

i got that smaller government i want sooooooooooo bad

Now That The Government Has Shut Down, Here's What Actually "Shuts Down"

i am not sure i ever want them to start back up again

Now waiting for pics of Trump ordering the National Park Service to barricade open air monuments all over D.C. .....

Last edited:
D's only need 40 to muck things up since McConnell used reconciliation for the tax cuts instead of a budget. Easy to let red state D's off the hook.

yeah from having harvey weinstein types produce all her movies

bill and hillary be her best buds

singlehandedly shilling for obama all over chiraq

to

she definitely doesn't stand behind (((them))) or their globalist agenda

or using politics to push her new soup branding

I am coming to the conclusion that arsin now sees the world through the opposite bizzaro lens. He is so desperate not to be a lemming he just goes along with things that are clearly impossible and hilariously so.

A preferred tribal would get the plum job of producing her $$$

holy shit about her comments about racists

what was I thinking? d'uh

You are kidding, right? She owes her entire life and career to (((them))). She is everything (((they))) are trying to prove that is superior to the evul White Male. If only we were smart enough to trust (((them))) and (((their))) way of thinking. She is the perfect trojan horse, even surpassing (((their))) previous dark skinned stooge, Obama. That is a lot of ()'s.
She might be playing them, anyone certainly needs the tribe else they're shut out.

But otherwise yea wtf was I thinking rite? :lol:

I still don't know what the women's marchers are marching for.

I guess if they march enough they won't be fat anymore so that's good. Heart disease is a huge problem.

Back