<StK> on Tichondrius

LOL now I know THAT is a complete lie. She has no reason nor any incentive to do so, so me thinks you are just trying to bait me. I would say it's a good attempt, but it was clearly too obvious.

I'm gonna be starting to play again come cataclysm, mostly casual. I doubt I can handle raiding 3 nights a week. Should I reroll on tich (or transfer)? I only know like 2-3 of you guys :z

As long as you're clear with your intentions I don't see why we wouldn't want you. Just don't be all gung ho and ready to raid then disappear on us is all we could really ask for.

I want to get back into playing WoW, but I don't know if it's worth it... I'd like to play a shadowpriest again, but I'm down for any OP healer class ;o

Go holy, gear for holy (intel, spirit, haste), and all that translates into shadow

100% of spirit goes into spell hit as shadow spec, you'll just miss set bonuses (or get both sets of tier gear)

ps
add frijo and frijoshock to friends list

Last edited:
As long as you're clear with your intentions I don't see why we wouldn't want you. Just don't be all gung ho and ready to raid then disappear on us is all we could really ask for.

Thanks. Going to try and make money on my current server (have 300g) with inscription.

Go holy, gear for holy (intel, spirit, haste), and all that translates into shadow

100% of spirit goes into spell hit as shadow spec, you'll just miss set bonuses (or get both sets of tier gear)

ps

I'm on a trail account, so I can't msg until you add me, I'm just hitting 20 on characters I might want to play until I buy the game lol

Nothing is gimped now. Everyone kills everyone pretty much. I would say 90% of the time if someone gets the drop on you, regardless of class, you're dead.

The only change I've noticed really is that I kill more guys with my bleeds/poisons as a rogue than my ambushes/backstabs.

The only thing you might get frustrated with is things like ice lance being spammed for 10k, etc. You will die a LOT, but no different than 2.0 or 3.0.

ps

why would you wear spirit as shadow? You'd have like 40% hit which is useless...

why would you wear spirit as shadow? You'd have like 40% hit which is useless...

I think Frijo meant that if you got Holy gear, you could wear it as makeshift shadow gear, but shadow gear couldn't be used for holy (because it doesn't have spirit)

Back