<Fallout> of Dalvengyr(Alliance PVP-EST) Looking for more. :)

Terra

Contributor
Veteran XX
Fallout is an offspring of my previous BT/Hyjal guild and after about 2 months of hard work, we're back where we should be. We are currently 5/6 SSC, and 3/4 TK as well as 6/6 ZA. We're working on Vashj, but please do not look at this as a "stuck on vashj" recruitment post that many seem to leave out there. In our 2 days of attempt, we've gotten her down to 17% and 16% respectively. We had to stop raiding for the holiday break, but we will resume on the 7th of January and push our way on to Illidan.

We're looking for just about every class and spec except for rogues and shamans. We are self sufficient but we would like to expand the active raiding roster to 30-35 for BT/Hyjal so we do not have to go back and reflag people every other week like my previous guilds have.

Majority of the tribes players I've played with are far superior on their skill and reflexes than an average wow gamer, so I hope someone takes this bait seriously enough. We are looking for long-term potentials. We would like the gear to be sufficient enough for Vashj/Kael right away, but if it is not don't fret. Gear comes and goes, good skilled people do not.

Our raid times: Mondays, Tuesdays, Thursdays at 8pm EST. Sundays at 6:30pm EST. Raids go into about Midnight 12:30.

If you have any questions feel free to ask. Website is falloutftw.com and you can apply there or talk to me in game (Ascend, Descend or Inverse).

Oh Brian. You have no idea :(.

Very disappointing first two days, but we'll get her down.

Last edited:
How are you doing btw? My rogue friend says you're some sort of a legend in Rogue forums.

I post a lot and I'm a scathing, condescending asshole. People tend to remember the name. =)

Also helps that I enjoy theorycraft and I'm almost never wrong about PvE.

Just waiting for 2.4, we've been sitting on our asses waiting for new content for a while.

I post a lot and I'm a scathing, condescending asshole. People tend to remember the name. =)

Also helps that I enjoy theorycraft and I'm almost never wrong about PvE.

Just waiting for 2.4, we've been sitting on our asses waiting for new content for a while.

Yea I used to post a lot with Ippon, and he was the only rogue I actually liked on the forums. Couldn't stand faggots like Ming.

Little did i know it was pessi. I'm telling you man, it's all about the TW connection.

Back