"The Stoppable Force"

electratokyo

Veteran X
was selling trash to a vender and had a good :lol: at this:

haha.jpg

clever.

it has almost the same specs as corpsemaker... a lvl29 blue axe for twinks

Now now, if you can get into the Kraul early enough the Corpsemaker can serve most pallies and shamans well. Warriors as well, provided you can't get help busting out the lvl 30 weapon quest in reasonable time.

Now now, if you can get into the Kraul early enough the Corpsemaker can serve most pallies and shamans well. Warriors as well, provided you can't get help busting out the lvl 30 weapon quest in reasonable time.

Except he was talking about 29 twinks who can't do their level 30 warrior quest. And most (at least on my battlegroup) 29 paladins/shamans are heal specced and therefore don't use Corpsemakers :shrug:

Except he was talking about 29 twinks who can't do their level 30 warrior quest. And most (at least on my battlegroup) 29 paladins/shamans are heal specced and therefore don't use Corpsemakers :shrug:

We've the same battlegroup on two realms, but I haven't ventured into the BGs much. Have to wait until next weekend to see if I can get another insignia real quick.

Besides comparing a grey weapon to a blue weapon seems a bit silly, regardless of level. I guess unless your a gold farmer/powerleveler and you really don't want to spend anything on even gear.

Back