[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

getting rid of this thread and all the neo con supporters would be the best thing rayn could do for tw

but he'd probably have to change moderators as well or get some new ones

actually, confining you and all of your ignorant smurfs to TT would be the best thing rayn could do for tw ggs

HKAcC9a.jpg

Durr thats the issue

Again rahm is taking the right wing stance

He rather keep cops in tourist areas because southside is impossible to police anyway and why remove cops from the areas paying taxes

People like scooby just screech but don't realize rahm is going against blm and hipster soy boys he hates

If it was up to hipsters wed be even more in debt and have ton of cops in south side rahm basically says fuck that

aha your favorite reply..

I don't give a shit about Chicago but if it were up to me I would deploy out the national guard..how is that screeching noodle arms?

Well if he is a russian agent.. then that would have been a cover operation.. right? I mean logically speaking.. that would have had to have been planned in advance.

Russia then sacrificed 300 military citizens for the sake of the cover story to plant Trump as legitimate president .

That is what you are saying.. or at least the article is implying

we've been in proxy wars against russia for years

but only until now does the president want to give that kgb scum sucker the time of day

closed door meetings?

shady real estate dealings?

ya something is fishy

we've been in proxy wars against russia for years

but only until now does the president want to give that kgb scum sucker the time of day

closed door meetings?

shady real estate dealings?

ya something is fishy

Only your TDS

It you let logic come into the picture you would see Trump is just a non politician non diplomat, doing his best to make america great.. a catch phrase to you, a real, tangible thing to Trump

Last edited:
Back