[HM:Crasher] New 1.40 Anti-Happymod

Can't really tell but was that aimbot leading?

Leading aimbots do exist for tribes 1, written in Tribes script through the help of .dll's which hook into the game to give access to player objects and their associated data, trust me. All the actual calculations of a leading aimbot can be written through tribes script in a .cs file as long as you have access to your target vector info (most of which can easily be derived or approximated too even if you have nothing but coordinates) and your projectile info, the latter which can be obtained simply via the weapon data in tribes script of the mod you play, or base... etc.

I just don't think anyone who's written one has released it publicly... or maybe they have? I don't know I've been out of Tribes 1 for so long.

that gay music detracts from the effect that video was shooting for. All I see when watching it is a guy wearing a diaper sucking on a pacifiar and slamming around glow sticks.

tribe1 aimbot very ez
intercept opengl calls
model recognition on gldrawarrays (tribe uses drawelements 4 terrain & interiors, drawarrays 4 everything else)
grab coords from memory for model
setcursorpos to gluproject world to screen coords
with leading just do math on a recorded set of coords

Last edited:
so puc loads a screen shot saying "no more nofog, but i still have all the other cheats!"

??

why are u gay virgins so nerdy

play tribe with true passion or get no respect from 2good

what cheats do most people use? we usually kick aimbots pretty quick. i have had people admit to using perm iff's a few times, but that really only annoys me in small numbers since it makes capping nearly impossible. plus i've always enjoyed playing against hackers, especially in CS. its fun to try to outdo the programming.

-TheHeretic

so puc loads a screen shot saying "no more nofog, but i still have all the other cheats!"

??

i dont play with any cheats...... its just a flag model. you can change the models of everything in tribes, SINCE THE GAME FUCKING CAME OUT YOU NOOB.

??

i dont play with any cheats...... its just a flag model. you can change the models of everything in tribes, SINCE THE GAME FUCKING CAME OUT YOU NOOB.

*edit*
one of the main reasons tribes has lasted as long as it has is because of the ability to customize it. sound packs, skins, scripts, all that shit.

#getonmylevel

idc_vs_ftw.png

notice the box around the flag and the red cg bullets and the no fog?? those ARE cheats

notice the flag model and the APC jets? those are NOT cheats

is this making any sense to you yet?

Last edited:
notice the flag model and the APC jets? those are NOT cheats
is this making any sense to you yet?

those are cheats. they both assist you in more easily seeing something at distance
that normally you would have to get closer to see. the red flag is also a more suitable
target for graphical autoaim (pixel chaser). being able to see when an enemy stops
jetting from far away assists you in determining when to take your shot.

you are quite wrong - but your post does fit in with this sad thread.

Back