[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

Can’t beat him on ballot. can’t impeach him. can’t hold your own fucking iowa caucus. shut up sign his spending bills and sit down and pray nothing happens to that old hag ruth bader ginsberg, nancy

they so salty on nbc about his other SCOTUS Justices in the pipeline comment

just like i knew they would be

Trump didn’t mention impeachment once.

Good for him.

Not sure if I’ve ever seen him so laser focused.

Going to be tough to beat in 2020.

obstruction they would have yelled

were already ready to yell

and many of them still walked out got kicked out after outburst tantrums :lol:

god they are the worst pieces of shit on planet

What was Nancy trying to shush right after President Trump affirms 2nd amendment. Who was shouting what?

i remember when a republican screamed out "liar" during OBAMA STOU and got in all sorts of trouble for that.

of course that will not happen this time because rules/laws aren't for everyone

Last edited:
no, SHE didn't fix potholes. Her response was basically 'my government is so fucked up, citizens have to fix their own potholes'

detroit and flint suck because of trump i am told

EPA Awards $100 Million to Michigan for Flint Water Infrastructure Upgrades | U.S. EPA News Releases | US EPA

Flint Gets Remaining $77.7 Million In Federal Funds | Vibe

State: Flint ignores tens of millions of dollars in water pipeline aid

The letter from the Michigan Department of Environmental Quality maintains that Flint has drawn only $27.2 million of the $167 million in state and federal funds that have been available to Flint since early 2017. Flint's use of 17 percent of available money comes, state officials said, as city officials are telling contractors they do not have enough money to pay them for more than a partial contract.

100 Million in federal EPA money later (not counting other fundraising or State) and they are still fighting over which crony affirmative action contractor, with blood relationship to a city politician, should get the money to still never ever fix them

Michigan boy fills potholes on video, goes viral

Hamtramck residents decide to fill potholes themselves

635736210692043703-pothole.jpg

12-Year-Old Michigan Boy Fills Neighborhood Reason.com

A 12-year-old Michigan boy has taken it upon himself to do what the government can't seem to manage.

Monte Scott of Muskegon Heights used a garbage can full of dirt to fill at least 15 potholes near his family's home last week. "I didn't want people messing up their cars like my mom did," he told WZZM. "If somebody were to drive down the street and hit a pothole, and then would have to pay like $600-700 to get their car fixed, they would be mad."

this 12 yo did more than his politicians have done for the state

while she cries about Trump

Last edited:
Wow. Pretty mind blown. That was an incredibly inspirational sotu. I didn't think he had it in him to that level. Sure, bits of it felt like a game show but that's part of his character. I have never had any doubt in my heart that DT loves America and anyone in it who plays by the rules. I had to laugh at the dour faces from the left. No wonder they hate him. He is like watching Jordan play against a kid. Good stuff. The Limbaugh appearance was awesome. Seeing dad come home to the family was awesome. Perfect messaging. Proud to be a US citizen and have that man at the helm.

Last edited:
Back