ass fucking!!

what the fuck Yogi, it clearly says NWS 3 fucking times?

Dear JoMo,

You have received an infraction at TribalWar Forums.

Reason: NWS in spoiler
-------

-------

This infraction is worth 10 point(s) and may result in restricted access until it expires. Serious infractions will never expire.

Original Post:
http://www.tribalwar.com/forums/show...6#post15260386
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by babygirl1 View Post
So i've been getting fucked in the ass lately and i do like it.. it can hurt sometimes but every girl should tough it out.. its worth it it feels really good.. but i am wondering if anyones ever had any bad outcomes with this.. i've read a couple things on if it hurts you shouldn't .. its hard not to though and the pain goes away.. so any opinions on ass fucking? thanks
Oh, this can happen.. NWS

NWS

NWS

[Don't put NWS in spoilers. How many times do we have to tell you guys?]
All the best,
TribalWar Forums

Jomo... the reasoning is that the image is still loaded into cache even though its in spoiler tags.

You'd still need to get about 3 more infractions to get a ban :shrug:

Jomo... the reasoning is that the image is still loaded into cache even though its in spoiler tags.

You'd still need to get about 3 more infractions to get a ban :shrug:

Oh really? didn't know that. yeah I guess that would be bad on office computers and stuff.

NWS, and the nips are raw cause she wanted me to suck the shit out of em before I took the pic. Good times, she took offense to you all not believing in her existence, and proving she did exist proved quite a good time.

http://i50.tinypic.com/nzqdma.jpg

Also, had a pic of "suck my ass yankee" written on her ass, but she didn't want to post that until she has an apology from everyone that didn't believe she existed.

zloz92.jpg

REHOST PICS! Tinypic took that shit down.

Correct me if I'm wrong, what wasn't the last poster who said he was lovin' life and his girl end up breaking up literally two weeks later?

Just saying.

Simo... how would you feel about your girl posting on here?

violated maybe? sticking her nose into the boys club?

my ex-wife would hear me laughing my ass off up in my office while reading tdub and she'd yell to me, "wtf is so funny?" to which id reply... "OMG.. fucking tribalwar! you got to read this shit." and she wouldnt even read over my shoulder.

it'd be weird if she read tdub on a regular basis.

Back