[Hion] Would you wreck this?

I've had dreams where I want to wake up and can't for 10 seconds, my body paralyzed. So I know how that feels. I can't imagine having someone freaking out next to me. Laurie makes noises every now and then, but it's nothing. I listen in to see if she talks about someone else, but nothing.

That's not anywhere near a night terror you clod :lol:

I've had dreams where I want to wake up and can't for 10 seconds, my body paralyzed. So I know how that feels. I can't imagine having someone freaking out next to me. Laurie makes noises every now and then, but it's nothing. I listen in to see if she talks about someone else, but nothing.

:kiss:

whoa
you're a major dick

Yeah I'm a spiteful asshole, at least to retarded bitch women

Like I said, I easily could have kept fucking her for months, and no lies, it was excellent sex and I got everything I wanted constantly

but you get drunk, you get angry, and sometimes you just have to launch some nukes.

I don't see that as taking it out on the dude

He deserved to know exactly fucked up this girl was being

The dick move was waiting so long to tell him

I wasn't taking it out on him.

I was moreso aiming to hurt her, because she was "so in love with him" (despite the fact she cheated on him for an entire month, BROKE up with him, and then continued to cheat on him afterwards AGAIN)

So yeah, I had to tell the dude. Hopefully he wakes the fuck up and finally dumps the dumb slut, but I doubt it because he's a beta.. logic states he's a beta because he let all this shit happen to him in the first place

probably took her back whimpering

I could have but fuck that

Another ridiculously hot girl I have a history with (who is now a close friend) said this to me when I explained the situation, and it's now situated on my FB quote wall for how legit it is

"You're the only person I know who could take doing something noble and totally find a way to be a douchebag about it."

you could tell the guy without being a dickhead.
i mean you know she's fucking crazy.

:reaper: Rayn, ...sometimes, ...... well, :picard:

When it comes to "LOVE" issues, freaked out bare emotions
works best than kind, cool, subjective rational thinking!

One is prone to fall into the trap of "transference"

:ofn:..... Best to let it all hang out.

Time for forgiveness later. ( if there's any left ) :lol:

Last edited:
Oh I'm over it. After the original breakup 4 months in, I was in a shitty place for half a week or so.

But getting back with her and fucking her again made it all better, especially when it culminated in me ruining this little life she had planned out.

Scored earth policy, bro.

Back