Click Here to find great hosting deals from Branzone.com

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page Chinese Nightmare
Page 1 of 3
mums
VeteranX
Old
1 - 06-18-2010, 14:26
I just returned to the states after a little over a year of living and teaching in China. 2 nights ago I was gchatting with one of my buddies and found out some shocking news about another of my friends over there (who also happened to be my roommate in boarding school).

My friend Scott was dating a Chinese girl named Yoyo. She had a checkered past and after hanging out with her a few times I realized she was a little bit crazy. Last fall Scott got Yoyo pregnant. He begged and pleaded with her to either put the baby of for adoption or abort it. His parents flew over to China and did the same thing. She refused.

When the baby was 3 mos. old, Scott told Yoyo that he was taking the baby for a walk. He boarded a plane with the baby and flew back to the US, essentially stealing the baby. Here is what is posted on her facebook wall:

Welcome to Facebook

" Fang Fang Su Hello everybody, Im Fang fang Su ,Here I instead of my friend Xiao Xi Ji, who is the mother of the child of Scott ------- -------, (he has stolen her baby).She is desperate to see her baby again. Please pass this onto anyone who could help or has information),to translate what she wants people to know in english(so...rry, its an online translator), as everybody knows China has blocked the facebook website.
PLease to see her note here below:
'the US' my 3 month-long sons were stolen away by his American daddy!! I must find me the baby! 1111111

08 year in November I have known Scott, is together down I to have the favorable impression to him. Discussed probably about one month, Scott proposes suddenly must bid good-bye, but I very complied. Two month's later one day of I and he meet by chance in the bar, he starts in every possible way to flatter me.

Fang Fang Su From then on, he has contacted with me on own initiative, so long as has the activity to be called me to participate together. Afterward we lived together. Lives together that days he is very responsible, looks after very much to the family to me. His friends said that other people are very good, are many feminine frie...nds who he knew to envy me, but I at heart continuously restless, because we did not have the definite sexual relations. 09 year I have been pregnant, along with child's being born, the terrible business also arrived. when in 2010 the child lives down, American attorney said to me, if wants child's foster power to probably have Chinese attorney to communicate. If we must arrive at the US goes now, must have the American aspect signature. The Scott parents knew that I had a child have also come China, but they are unsatisfied to me, nitpicks in every possible way, even also requests me to give up the child.

Fang Fang Su Thought originally Scott will maintain me, had not thought that he will also request me to give up the child, I did not agree firmly. Scott said that has found US's couples (is non-birth ability) fosters the child, but I do not have the agreement, the matter like this is refusing to compromise, our relations also start... become intense. Two week's later one day, Scott to me said suddenly he must change itself, must raise together with me the child, together life well, added that my anything does not need to do, so long as well good raises the child innertube the line. In July 5 preparations and I return to one's old home together have a look at my parents. He also tells me, his father must come to watch the World Expo, will stay in Shanghai for several days. Looks that Scott the transformation, I also am at heart gratified. Scott daddy has come, he said that they are the Jews, needs to make the baptism according to the custom for the baby.

Fang Fang Su Child these day of bodies were by chance uncomfortable are preparing the hospital to make the inspection, Scott daddy said that they could lead the child to go. But I do some in the home to them to eat, prepared to be possible. 8 spots they led the child to go to that Jew's teaching, past 10:00 I got the home, to Scott... telephoned, but he has not met, has only returned to a short note, said their Jew made the baptism time could not starting, the child the condition is very now good. I felt relieved slightly made the lunch, time I who the lunch completed to them has made a phone call, they said that already prepared for the baptism, to go home, to ask my food did have completes, in home and so on, they very quick came back. I at that time had not cared, when may 2:00 pm they not come back. My month sister-in-law said that the situation is not right, could they for carry off the child?

Fang Fang Su But I had not believed that thought they possibly are only because traffics jams, I did not believe that he will carry off the child. Is on nettles I telephone to him, but the telephone has been the close-down condition, I at that time on Mongolia. about 2:30 Scott sent in the short news saying that the child was very ...safe, under and so on could contact with me. Therefore I telephone hurriedly, but he has not met. Crossed has met him to send the short news saying that 5:30 pm approximately I that hotel which lived in Yenan road Zhenning road his father meet. At this time I started to be anxious, was at a loss main I not to be able to find out any reason, why could meet in the hotel. The month sister-in-law reminds me to report to the police, at this time in my mind a blank. Arrived at the local police station hurriedly, police said that has not surpassed for 24 hours, could not accept, possibly was only a misunderstanding, let me go home and so on news.

Fang Fang Su I and the month sister-in-law can only at home wait, has not made the phone call throughout until 6:00 pm Scott, I did not believe that he already left China (only then to know afterward Scott rides 5-and-a-half o'clock airplanes to fly the US), because I did not believe that beyond the border he meets legitimately doe...s not carry over after mother's agreement the child China to go. I went to the hotel inquiry which his father moved, the hotel reception told me to be scheduled the room originally, but in May 20 cancelled has been scheduled. His father on has not lived in this hotel. past 7:00 I have received the telephone which his attorney hits, is called me and him met. Past 8:00 time I telephoned with his friend, from his friend there me understood that lets his friend to original Scott all ship back his thing the US. His friend once asked that what legitimate way Scott does have to carry off the child? Scott only said that has looked for means that other has not stated in detail.

Fang Fang Su I went home with the month sister-in-law to say these matters, both of us were silly. I give my father the mother to telephone immediately, they have been also silly, did not know how to manage is only then good. That night, we have not closed the eyes. The second day has gone to the local police station in the afterno...on, inquired them after local police station's people already to leave country. But local police station's people said that this does not belong to the criminal case, belongs to the civil case, this was not local police station ability can manage. Had an accident already for three days, these three day of we did not know that was how to cross. Our unacceptable this fact. I had already forgotten the hunger, every day only eats a steamed stuffed bun, side evening will sleep is also rests one will wake has a look at on baby bed. Remembers that day which the child just walked is three month 1 days, wanted full 100 days immediately.

Fang Fang Su Scott had said 100 day-long time must look for a good photo studio to pat the family photo for us, but present child in where? I did not know that the child in where, is in the American Scott family, was already given others the foster? The baby, mother good thinks you ......Where are you, could mother also see you! Ca...n you also remember mother!! Mother will not give up looking for you!! Has an accident soon, the Scott friend comes in the house which I rent to be called me to move out. (this person is lives in the building, the Scott friend, this person is called brenen, now estimated that is also Scott places Shanghai's informer. Scott daddy is also steals the child specially from the US, they have planned for a long time. ) Hoped that has the person of good intention to see can help to send busily, should better be able to send to the US, I only want my baby ~~"

Easily the most ****ed up situation I have ever heard of. Scott was one of my best friends but I don't know how I feel about this. Apparently what he did isn't illegal.

Cliffs:

-Good friend gets chinese girl pregnant
-She refuses to give baby up
-Good friend steals baby and takes it to America
-Mother is frantic
-Discuss

Sponsored Links
Baby Bew
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
2 - 06-18-2010, 14:27
why would he steal a baby he didnt want in the first place?

notwasabi
Veteran++
Old
3 - 06-18-2010, 14:27
even your cliffs are boring

soundjester
VeteranXV
Old
4 - 06-18-2010, 14:28
THEY TOOK MY SON

mums
VeteranX
Old
5 - 06-18-2010, 14:28
I think he's trying to find a foster family here in the U.S.

Monkey_b
VeteranX
Old
6 - 06-18-2010, 14:30
your friend sounds like a stand-up ******

Viracocha
VeteranXX
Old
7 - 06-18-2010, 14:30
Dude if you believe anyone here is going to read that or gives a flying rat ****, you have been away too long. take this **** to Oprah.com

Monkey_b
VeteranX
Old
8 - 06-18-2010, 14:31
i read the cliffs

mums
VeteranX
Old
9 - 06-18-2010, 14:32
**shrug**

It's a whack story and I posted a link to her facebook -- or at least tried to

Plumber
VeteranX
Contributor
Old
10 - 06-18-2010, 14:33
yah.. this seems pretty messed up. I feel for Yoyo.

mums
VeteranX
Old
11 - 06-18-2010, 14:33

that's the baby

Monkey_b
VeteranX
Old
12 - 06-18-2010, 14:35
looks tasty

especially slow roasted

paulmezick
VeteranXV
Old
13 - 06-18-2010, 14:36
I hope it dies

Whoop
VeteranXX
Old
14 - 06-18-2010, 14:37
who cares. Trash made babies, baby ends up in trash.

silentsam
VeteranX
Old
15 - 06-18-2010, 14:44
Sell it to a sweatshop.

mums
VeteranX
Old
16 - 06-18-2010, 14:54
thread fail

Viracocha
VeteranXX
Old
17 - 06-18-2010, 14:59

Benzer
VeteranXV
Old
18 - 06-18-2010, 15:01
Your friend is an idiot.

anomaly
VeteranXV
Old
19 - 06-18-2010, 15:03
FW:FW:FW:FW:FW:FW:FW:

Automatic Jack
VeteranX
Old
20 - 06-18-2010, 15:04
Next, on a very special edition of Maury.

Page 1 of 3

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page Chinese Nightmare

Social Website Bullshit

Tags
ching chong smarr dong , ching chong took son , they shook my son , waaaaaaart , ^__^ kekekekekeke