Seriously how did Beren...

Almost every one of my friends. The group I hang out with includes lawyers, doctors, a couple of professional artists, a couple of midlevel management types, some teachers, a newscaster, and a politician (among others). Each is relatively successful in his or her field, some VERY much so. Every single one of them smokes pot and some do coke on occasion.

(I am subject to drug testing :( so I can't)

Most view drugs in the same way that we all view alcohol - treat it with respect and use in moderation. No big. Addiction means you can't touch it. That's it. While I HAVE seen lives ruined by drug use, I've seen MANY more lives ruined by alcohol.

So true :bandit:

Become an admin?

The guy is about as educated as a fucking dog.

No wonder you go on ban rampages, I would too if I were the dumbest grease ball on the forum.

Your constant meaningless rambling is equal to what I believe a younger ngfm was like.

You were not too coherent before your fatal shock.
I do believe your experience has made you even less.

And yet a druggie is somehow more 'educated'

several of my friends were/are heavy into drugs, they're very successful.. they just like to party, that's all

this is relevant because one's a doctor, and the others at least have their master's

I guess people hate Beren because he does the right thing and doesn't take a lot of bullshit from retards like dumb0.

We need more Berens around here, frankly.

several of my friends were/are heavy into drugs, they're very successful.. they just like to party, that's all

this is relevant because one's a doctor, and the others at least have their master's

You need to recognize the distinction here.

Dumb0 is a self-described coke addict.

Keyword: addict

He doesn't have the self control or the intelligence you're referring to.

Back