Who the fuck thought that cucumber tonic is a good idea

There is a gatorade that by color looks like a lime kind of thing or something. I grabbed one the other day, not actually reading the label. It was cucumber something or other.

so gross

2842391-man-cover-his-nipples-with-cucumber-slices-human-being-photocase-stock-photo-large.jpeg

Back when we were dating the wife would wear a cucumber perfume. It was fucking great.

Ya, fucking cucumbers played a part in my being married. Not something you say or hear everyday.

Guess it's all fair. I've received a lot of blowjobs thanks to Drakar.

gr8 wyte trash cuckthred upd8 amadeus amapedo ya WHYTE TRASH fukn pussyass effemcuck disgr8c 2 ya own race frenz n famly dat betta off ded 2 smdh lol :jester:

Back when we were dating the wife would wear a cucumber perfume. It was fucking great.

Ya, fucking cucumbers played a part in my being married. Not something you say or hear everyday.

Guess it's all fair. I've received a lot of blowjobs thanks to Drakar.

Back in the day I used to wear Drakkar as well, it did work really well didn't it :)

I'm pretty sure I knew your wife back then as well, I used a cucumber on her in a very special way. It's nice that she made you believe it was perfume :sunny:

Back