Crow is having a meltdown because someone put up an Anni server

ohhhh and top 20 posts or rep, i forgot which one, but shows a huge loss of life in the wrong direction. could lead to serious mental problems for you in the future.

Also, it doesnt matter. With you gone, everyone will get along again just like before. Anni Community doesnt need or want a "leader" We are all one in trying to keep tribes alive. you sir ruined it and put an image in people's heads thinking now they need a Community leader. Tribes isn't a Democracy. Just hurry and go way so we can go back to good times.

Last edited:
Also, it doesnt matter. With you gone, everyone will get along again just like before. Anni Community doesnt need or want a "leader" We are all one in trying to keep tribes alive. you sir ruined it and put an image in people's heads thinking now they need a Community leader. Tribes isn't a Democracy. Just hurry and go way so we can go back to good times.

lol ok

haha nice, ugh sucks my PC was attacked, I can only safe mode. Im trying to put XP on here :/ I dont have a disc to put it on :/

My PC wont let me factory restore anymore. Did it twice in the last 6 months now it wont let me.

its cool dude im just giving u guys a hard time cause ur new around here

thats kinda the tw way

ecko is an old vet to tribes. i first met him in 2005, and he hasn't changed much since then. he's well known in anni for being one of the top trolls in the mod. he could be compared to green / 2:37 / machineaus guy from this community.

Back