girl asks for 3 tattoos (small dots) and gets 56 stars (in her face)

When you submit to degenerate nigger culture (puncturing dark pigmentation underneath your skin like a mongrel) then you deserve all the shit that's coming your way.

Stay White and Proud. No Jews, Just Right.

absent is probably my favorite poster. every time i read a thread something like this hits me out of left field and i can't stop laughing

rofl he even used the word mongrel

Last edited:
The people the Jewsmedia portray as "White supremacists" (whatever that means) are the same type of freaks you see dressing up in drag. They are freaks and have nothing to do with the ideology. Most of them are probably paid by the Jews.

You don't know what white supremacy means?

It's an artificial label created by the Jews to discredit Whites who refuse to be a punching bag for their (Jews') nigger attack dogs.

He's been spewing it for the better part of 6 or 7 years now.

Consistent enough that it's safe to assume he believes it. Every word.

Which is scary until you realize that crazies exist in every facet and far-flung corner of humanity. The Internet is just a focal point for some of them.

Write him off. He's just another Orbital.

Yeah they do, but most people are like you - overgrown children without any responsibility.
Aatos Erkko is a Jew. He controls nearly all media here.

Some girls with a nose piercing are really fucking sexy to me :shrug:

I also do not punch females.

I wouldnt fuck the hottest girl on the planet if she had a nose, eyebrow, or lip ring. Ive turned down plenty of good looking women for having nose rings. Fucking disgusting looking.

You're also a Michigan fan which means you're gay to start with. So, I'm not surprised to find you've turned down "plenty" of "good" looking "women" for having nose rings.

Spoiler

absent has been SERVED by Animo once again
allegier.jpg

Like how the author of the image tries to paint hatebreed as a white supremacist band or something.

I wouldnt fuck the hottest girl on the planet if she had a nose, eyebrow, or lip ring. Ive turned down plenty of good looking women for having nose rings. Fucking disgusting looking.

You're a prude. It would probably be the best (only?) sex you ever had.

I can deal with a small nose or eyebrow piercing. Lip and tongue are probably out of the question. There's tasteful and then there's ridonkulous. Even too many ear piercings can look really stupid and unattractive.

But honestly, if you're seeing that a lot you probably need to re-evaluate the type of people you hang out with.

Girls with tongue piercings are just trying to let guys know they are good at sucking dick.

Guys with tongue piercings are just trying to let guys know they are good at sucking dick.

I dislike those huge labet things girls put in their ear holes to make them stretch. Keep that stuff in Africa. It seems to be a fad around midtown Sacramento.

Back