looking for prio demos

i'm looking for any rare high kill matches/scrims of any kind. specifically for players like: ImpacT, Trolkin, etc. i don't care about teams or era, just high volume kill games. though tbh, if there is a really nice rare 4-5+ cap low kill 1.5k rating game that is cool too of course.

I'll try to start posting some here when I find them, there are definitely some already on the channel that I missed.

I know I have a few from the perspective of Trolkin, possibly one or two of ImpacT.

Here are two right after ImpacT joined IE, or at least that's what the prematch chatter was talking about. Heads up these are not exciting games, don't expect high quality play.

{ASK} vs [IE] RC
{ASK} vs [IE] BS

Sure thing!

I also found several private Western Alliance demos during the initial dominance, where a few were scoring more than 1000 points. All vs. teams like Fallen, BMF, Cows with Guns, and IE. The original BZ is in there too; the one with Shallah, muun (KP), Saintdude, and JackOATrades.

Also, I have a demo of Trolkin playing USR during his Abusive days, where [USR]LCD scores about 1200 points. I gave this one to SectionFX already.

I'll keep looking through these and will post the few that meet the point criteria.

! Send me everything else you have.

Back