when VAV knows all

lol%20VAV.png

lol%20VAV%202.png

VAV / Sliver has played the same camping game for like 12 years and is gonna tell me that I have a repetitive play-style. gg.
basics of tribin' is hard boys.

dp open up your sleepy 101 lessons again for these kids.

If you think that different maps(other than the ultimate map SC) make the game play any less repetitive then all I have to say to that is ...
welcome to tribes you must be new here. Have a drink have I got a story to tell ya.

Sometimes you just gotta put the game down for an extended period of time. If it stops being fun ask yourself, why am I still playing? It'll probably still be here if/when you start to miss those maps you're so tired of.

I still enjoy joining pubs, getting the enemy flag, going far far OOB & killing myself then leaving. Tis' enjoyable.

I'd say the larger problem is players who have played for years and play like they're completely lost. If anything the 4 map rotation is people like VAV's fault. Why do you want to play more difficult maps when you can't even figure out how to play the super simple maps that have been on an endless loop since LT became a thing? How many years have these people played?

Back