[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

How do gun laws address the failure of the current system? You want to give that flawed system complete control?

There is no failure of the current system. It works just as it is designed. But the unpredictability of humans throws an ever changing variable into this that there is no way can be 100% predicted. Some people go along for decades as Joe Normal with 2.5 kids and a house in the burbs and one day they just have had enough and are done and everyone's gotta pay today.

How far should we go with a mental evaluation for someone to exercise a Constitutional right? Probably THE most important Constitutional right. You already have to be licensed and can't take advantage of that right ANYWHERE within our borders, now you have to meet certain mental standard? Who sets that standard? How about no?

AW ban cost the dems big time. You act like I am dictating how this works.. I am not bro. I am trying to explain it to your dumbass.

nigger I've spent the past two months arguing for semi auto military style on PROGRESSIVE INTERNET MESSAGEBOARD FORUMS. I know it can cost dems big, as it's a wedge issue.

I FEEL YOUR PAIN

Why do you feel we have to rewrite the law? Why can't there be another that makes certain equipment illegal, especially when it's specifically designed to turn semis into "autos"? It's really not that difficult.

Why? See above.

Some people don't care about partisan politics and would rather see [what they consider] good legislature passed, regardless of who controls the House, or whatever, afterward.

Yes. In a logical government/world we could easily take care of this.

I point to synthetic drugs as a reference. All I see is the gov chasing its tail as they ban one thing and 2 seconds later there is a variant the law didn't 'describe'.

Frustrating? Yeah. What has to change to fix that? You think they have even a remote shot at redefining something to address increasing the trigger speed of a semi auto?

What? 6 years maybe? We get some new definition and 2 seconds later, the next youtube or manufacture releases a variant that the law didn't 'describe'

There is no failure of the current system. It works just as it is designed. But the unpredictability of humans throws an ever changing variable into this that there is no way can be 100% predicted. Some people go along for decades as Joe Normal with 2.5 kids and a house in the burbs and one day they just have had enough and are done and everyone's gotta pay today.

How far should we go with a mental evaluation for someone to exercise a Constitutional right? Probably THE most important Constitutional right. You already have to be licensed and can't take advantage of that right ANYWHERE within our borders, now you have to meet certain mental standard? Who sets that standard? How about no?

do you think the cops should have confiscated that Dallas Police Station shooters guns, after his family complained that he threated mass shootings, or should they have confiscated the remaining guns after he threatened the judge that ruled against him? maybe he bought another gun after his pieces were confiscated. should there be a system in place to catch mental cases instead of criminal cases that try to buy hardware?

I'm trying to find a compromise that is not another AWB. You might be able to do the same if you give up bump stocks - we have no idea where this ride may take us. The country is not is red as you think and we could find ourselves under some shit legislation.

do you think the cops should have confiscated that Dallas Police Station shooters guns, after his family complained that he threated mass shootings, or should they have confiscated the remaining guns after he threatened the judge that ruled against him? maybe he bought another gun after his pieces were confiscated. should there be a system in place to catch mental cases instead of criminal cases that try to buy hardware?

I'm trying to find a compromise that is not another AWB. You might be able to do the same if you give up bump stocks - we have no idea where this ride may take us. The country is not is red as you think and we could find ourselves under some shit legislation.

Was he placed on any kind of hold to evaluate him after he threated the judge? Was he prosecuted for that?

I am asking

Attention Lord Trump supporters!

The war for Christmas is coming!

Prepare your battle notes, meme's, videos, links, facts, info and witty replies now against the cultural Marxist scum and prog-left residents of TeeDub.

Its time to kick some ass in the name of Jolly Old Saint Nicholas!

webRNS-HAPPY-HOLIDAYS-121916.jpg

and you really believe you are super intelligent lol

when all you've ever proven is to be a hypocrite liar, always taking the leftist side, but never claiming to be "leftist"

lol I don't believe I'm super intelligent :roller:

compared to you, and a lot of other people, sure there is a big difference...

but my definition of super intelligent definitely doesn't include people like me :d

and you calling me a hypocrite is a supreme irony

Frustrating? Yeah. What has to change to fix that? You think they have even a remote shot at redefining something to address increasing the trigger speed of a semi auto?
Yes. I just said how.

What? 6 years maybe? We get some new definition and 2 seconds later, the next youtube or manufacture releases a variant that the law didn't 'describe'

I don't know. It could be months if they got their acts together, or it could be 6 years.

I would rather try and fail to encompass a future scenario than not try at all. That's my general outlook. I don't understand people who throw their hands up and say "you can't stop it all" without even an attempt to improve things.

Ahh here we go.

Threatening government officials of the United States is a felony under federal law. Threatening the President of the United States is also a serious crime and a Class E felony under 18 U.S.C. § 871, punishable by up to 5 years of imprisonment, that is investigated by the United States Secret Service.

Felons are not allowed to posses firearms.

Did someone drop the ball?

Attention Lord Trump supporters!

The war for Christmas is coming!

Prepare your battle notes, meme's, videos, links, facts, info and witty replies now against the cultural Marxist scum and prog-left residents of TeeDub.

Its time to kick some ass in the name of Jolly Old Saint Nicholas!

webRNS-HAPPY-HOLIDAYS-121916.jpg

i knew it was coming, can't wait for all the
xx5HLi2.gif

Yes. I just said how.

I don't know. It could be months if they got their acts together, or it could be 6 years.

I would rather try and fail to encompass a future scenario than not try at all. That's my general outlook. I don't understand people who throw their hands up and say "you can't stop it all" without even an attempt to improve things.

I am not throwing anything up. I am pointing out a inept, corrupt, broken government and begging someone to answer why they would grant those morons more control?

lol I don't believe I'm super intelligent :roller:

compared to you, and a lot of other people, sure there is a big difference...

but my definition of super intelligent definitely doesn't include people like me :d

and you calling me a hypocrite is a supreme irony

And why, pray tell, do you think you're more intelligent than me, and less hypocritical lol

Ur just a fucking racist degenerate liar with an accent.

Isn't it laughable we argue guns and laws to save people's lives and yet...

8 Million Tobacco Deaths Could Be Avoided by Slashing Nicotine - Bloomberg

Reducing nicotine levels in cigarettes to nonaddictive levels could prevent as many as 8 million tobacco-related deaths and keep 30 million people from becoming regular smokers this century, according to new estimates from the Food and Drug Administration.

FDA Commissioner Scott Gottlieb revealed the initial estimates on Thursday during a tobacco discussion at the Johns Hopkins Bloomberg School of Public Health.

“Just imagine the impact this policy could have on treatment costs,” Gottlieb said. “Currently, we spend about $300 billion each and every year on the direct and indirect costs associated with tobacco-related illnesses. In a world where cigarettes were minimally or nonaddictive, the reduction in those overall costs would be enormous.”

And why, pray tell, do you think you're more intelligent than me

r u serious? lol

"about a million things, but I can't express myself monosyllabically enough for you to understand me"

, and less hypocritical lol

mostly because you're such a die hard partisan, and I (and anyone with half a brain) can see through all that shit

Was he placed on any kind of hold to evaluate him after he threated the judge? Was he prosecuted for that?

I am asking

i'm pretty sure they blew it off, since sometimes "normal" people make bold statements and put a little English on it. I don't know for sure though - I did post the Wikipedia link if you have a need 2 knew bases. whether texas has stricter requirements for psych eval than other states I do not know. I think it's more likely they considered the report not quite credible (hearsay? again i'm law stupid), so yea they just went out for donuts and a hoooker shakedown

edit edit - he wasn't prosecuted for threatening the judge, he took all his guns and pipe bombs to the dallas central police station and started shooting at cops with no real plan. This guy was no Stephen Paddock he didn't kill anyone IIRC, he got sniped by SWAT. The uparmored van he drove was sold on ebay as a zombieinvasionmobile

Last edited:
Isn't it laughable we argue guns and laws to save people's lives and yet...

8 Million Tobacco Deaths Could Be Avoided by Slashing Nicotine - Bloomberg

News flash. Smoking related illnesses will increase, not decrease. When it's not addictive, more people will smoke, because they could quit whenever they want. The dangers of smoking have been well known, and published over the past fifty years, enough for an entire generation to have died off and not started. Yet they still start. Smoking rates are down drastically, from 42% in 1965 to 16% in 2014, yet the majority of smokers are youth and young adults, who should know better.

I quit over 4 years ago, and if they eliminated nicotine from cigarettes there would be much more temptation on my part to start again, even if it was just occasionally.

Back