pink in, brown out

That's vague. Draw a Lewis structure, or a line structure, or at the very very least, a condensed structure or formula. If you do that, I'll know what compound you're referring to and maybe get the joke.
What "joke" do you refer to?

OP said pink in, brown out, According to Wikipedia, Adrenochrome in solution is pink and oxidizes to brown, hence, a guess.
:shrug:

iu

Adrenochrome is a chemical compound with the molecular formula C₉H₉NO₃ produced by the oxidation of adrenaline

Pinky company forced to remove period glove from market after huge backlash and ‘death threats’

BLOODY HELL Pinky company forced to remove period glove from market after huge backlash and ‘death threats’
Carly Bass
16:50 ET, Apr 21 2021
A COMPANY that created a "tampon disposal glove" has been forced to take the product of the shelves after it reportedly received fierce backlash.

The German men who founded the firm have supposedly received “hatred, bullying and threats of violence” against them and their families with women, in particular, left fuming.

The Pink Glove is designed for women to wear when removing sanitary products - before being disposed of
The Pink Glove is designed for women to wear when removing sanitary products - before being disposed ofCredit: Instagram / pinky_gloves
The Pinky glove is designed for women to wear when removing sanitary products, including pads and tampons, which are then wrapped in the glove and disposed of.

One woman shared her distaste for the product on TikTok, admitting she was "horrified" such thing exists - and called out the men for creating it.

"The idea is apparently, that menstrual blood is gross, that we don't want to touch it, how could we ever deal with pulling a tampon string out?" she said.

"They are selling these Pinky gloves and it literally is a pink glove, so you can safely dispose of your used period product."

The company was forced to remove the product from shelves after it received fierce backlash
The company was forced to remove the product from shelves after it received fierce backlashCredit: Instagram / pinky_gloves
Nadia took aim at the male founders, saying: "These are the men behind the company. Making the assumption there's a need for such a protection against period blood.

"What the actual..."

She wasn't alone, though, as Twitter blew up with a string of comments slamming the idea.

One person wrote: "There's always some a***hole ready to do their bit to make people think vaginas and menstruation are dirty."

"It's ..... a plastic glove? That's pink? That's the product?" another said.

The German company was founded by three men who have admitted it was a "mistake"
The German company was founded by three men who have admitted it was a "mistake"Credit: Instagram / pinky_gloves
Adding: "A pink plastic glove? Even aside from not solving an actual problem I am pretty sure I've seen pink plastic gloves already."

Another woman highlights the importance for women to "break the stigma surrounding periods, writing: "'Allies’: here's the completely useless, unsustainable pinky glove to help you through your periods."

A fifth person had her say, writing: "Oh no period blood. It's not like the same blood that moves throughout my body all the time."

The company has now removed the product and apologised for their “mistake” in a statement, according to the Daily Star.

A statement reportedly said: "At no point did we intend to discredit anyone or make a natural process taboo.

The company released a statement and apologised to anyone they have 'hurt'
The company released a statement and apologised to anyone they have 'hurt'Credit: Instagram / pinky_gloves
“The development of our product and the communication with it was not well thought out.

"People make mistakes – and you have to deal with mistakes, you have to learn from them and you should also be given the chance to work on mistakes.

“Together with Ralf, we have decided that the Pinky Gloves will be taken off the market and [we] have initiated all the necessary measures accordingly.

"We are stopping all purchasing and sales activities. We apologise to everyone whose feelings and emotions have been hurt.

“We can understand that so many are upset about it.”

MOST READ IN FABULOUS

ROYAL REALISM Royal 'realistic' to question Archie's skin colour says John Barnes

TH-INK AGAIN Tattooist shows horse inking on customer but everyone’s saying the same thing

HAIR MARE Expert removes head lice from woman's hair who thought DYING it would kill them

BIT LIPPY Woman savaged for ‘lipliner hack’ as some say it’s so bad it should be illegal

NO HOME Prince Andrew 'must not return to public life' as Kate in talks with TV bosses

NO-GO I’m a sex-pert, these are the positions I won't do - I bet you've tried out this one
Meanwhile, an influencer was slammed for telling her followers to ‘drink their own period blood’ to shorten their cycle to just 6 hours.

We also revealed the 6 ways coronavirus lockdown is affecting your periods – and the red-flag signs to look out for.

And women are freaking out that they’ve got their period on the blood moon claiming they are ‘witches’.

Back