Why do some gay people act super gay?

I work with a guy who is super flamboyant and I don't need to interact with him much but he sits at a cube surrounded by people who i know and talk to so there is always some interaction with him on a daily basis and it's like an open-cube floor-plan so its super easy to jump into someone elses conversation.

When he says things he does have good content but his delivery and hand-gestures and mannerisms, etc... is SO GAY after a minute it makes you want to throw up.

People can like whatever they want sexually but no humans act like that normally...where did this super gay attitude come from and why do people act like that at all? It's hard to take him seriously and takes away from the good conversation he could be creating...it's so overwhelming it's hard to bear.
some people are just like that

welcome to the world, boomer

me neither. my goal was once to educate all mankind on the true nature of reality but now i am a simple man seeking only great enlightenment.

Tehvuls new act: evil buddah who slays fat chicks

Fat chicks warm in winter and shade in summer.

Spoiler

It is going well so far. Was at the gym for a while now heading to run some errands. Nice little Saturday. We might hit bed batch and beyond but I don't know if we'll have time.

Back