Off the South Africa

Got Haggis?

Veteran XX
pray for me

Hitting up Kurger National Park (anyone remember that live stream watering hole cam we used all watch back in the day?!)

also hitting up Joburg and Cape Town for 18 days....i've been to joburg before, but it was for work. Cape Town is like the murder capital of the world, so I will feel right at home since I live in Baltimore hehe.

:wave:

:angel: REST IN PEACE :angel:

~Got Haggis?~

Chief Normie Games Editor, Tribalwar Gaming News
1999 - 2020

-- Main Correspondent, Tribalwar Gaming News; Baltimore Riots
-- Winner of Interweb Monthly's prestigious "Bleeding Hearts, Bleeding Sharts" Award, March 2016
-- Beat up Glare of TW Fame to avenge Mitchdubai's humiliating defeat in Las Vegas
-- Completed Battletoads without using Game Genie, April 1992

U WILL B MIST

1d45p4.gif

This guy should have a drink with that other guy who's going to travel to Japan with the elderly. They could share cool vacation tips.

did 3 weeks last year in southern africa: cape town, kruger, wine country, victoria falls, botswana

you'll be surrounded by american and european tourists. just don't be dumb and you'll be safe

oh the private safari lodges are worth the cost (especially in botswana)

in cape town we stayed near a restaurant called Kloof Street House. would highly recommend eating there. we felt safe in that area, we were fine out at night walking around. but we were aware of our surroundings and not out too late

Oh shit is this like when liberals go to other countries to prove that they won't get killed and everything is fine there? Awesome. Rest in peace bro.

when Baltimore isn't bad enough

he wanted to see 3rd world version (from a country that used to be 1st world)

:rofl:

i hope he plays the all night street walking challenge

all the coolest sjw liberals are doing it

Pippa Bacca - Wikipedia

Giuseppina Pasqualino di Marineo (9 December 1974 – 31 March 2008), known as Pippa Bacca, was an Italian feminist artist who, together with a fellow artist, was hitchhiking internationally to promote world peace under the motto, "marriage between different peoples and nations",[1] symbolically wearing a wedding dress during her trek.[2]

On 31 March 2008, Pippa Bacca disappeared in Gebze in Turkey. Her body was discovered in the same city on 11 April 2008. The police arrested a man who later led them to her body.[2][3][4]

current record holder

File:09-02-07_Pippa.jpg

Last edited:
now that's a party

The man who led the police to her body, Murat Karataş,[3] was detained[2] and arrested after reportedly confessing to raping and strangling Bacca on 31 March after taking her in his Jeep from a gas station.[3] DNA testing suggested that Bacca was raped by multiple people, and not just Karataş.[7] The suspect said he was "under the influence of drugs and alcohol" and could not remember what happened.[8]

mitzvah as her people call it

Kruger was a racist

not sure how any respectable humans right anti-apartheid person could visit there tbh

def not a place i would be caught dead taking a selfy on social media

Back