Sponsored Links
OneManArmy
VeteranXV
Old
102 - 01-30-2020, 15:39
Quote:
Originally Posted by SeVeReD View Post
maybe these 'hospitals' are really quarantine centers
This is my guess. We only see these 'hospitals' being built as they are working on the foundation.

Something is out of wack.

Reggs
VeteranXX
Old
103 - 01-30-2020, 15:46
The hospital rooms are small square pre-fab buildings with bars on the windows.

All this said, China seems to be doing as best they can with the quick response of quarantining, and building things quickly with no building restrictions. Could you imagine USA building this fast? China also had all the pre-fab materials on hand.

Reminds me of an old InfoWars article that showed FEMA hording a massive amount of injection molded coffins just to have around for safe keeping.

OneManArmy
VeteranXV
Old
104 - 01-30-2020, 15:50
Quote:
Originally Posted by Reggs View Post

All this said, China seems to be doing as best they can with the quick response of quarantining, and building things quickly with no building restrictions. Could you imagine USA building this fast? China also had all the pre-fab materials on hand.

Reminds me of an old InfoWars article that showed FEMA hording a massive amount of injection molded coffins just to have around for safe keeping.
I remember that video! ****ing freaked me out.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F9oCW0X0epg

Reggs
VeteranXX
Old
105 - 01-30-2020, 15:55
Notice the different in American prepping Vs Chinese.

Americans built coffins, China just immediately incinerates all of them.

Captain Tele
Veteran³
Immigrant
Old
106 - 01-30-2020, 22:28
Quote:
Originally Posted by bowl of blood View Post
have you ever been to china or spoken to a chink? the only type of quarantine they have there my friend comes in a casing 30 to a magazine
was just watching a twitter video where they (some gov goons with military weapons and bio suites) used metal bars to lock some sucker in his multiple story condo apt.

I was like I'm sure they will check on his well being later and bring him food

or will they?

WorstAim
VeteranXV
Old
107 - 01-31-2020, 12:15
Quote:
Originally Posted by Reggs View Post

Bars on windows and the doors lock from the outside. But these are not hospitals, they're cubes to wait in until you die. No foundation makes it easier to collapse into mass grave by the way

Nmag
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
108 - 02-02-2020, 06:27
I'm used to large scale construction esp bulk earthworks, civil stuff for foundations. That video was weird. All those little excavators. Typically it's simply cut and fill with some retaining walls, then form up and pour slab... or ****ty soil might be smash down capping piers (giant precast concrete nails) and then slab.

Video of all those excavators looked staged. Typically it would be machines carving out the cut in one end, and machines placing the fill in another. Maybe some buffer stockpiles, for getting spec fill... and importing some fill. Again I'll say it.. all those excavators like that.. looked odd. If the material is good enough to use as fill then it's graders. Big graders or dozers that push it out flatt and **** loads of roller compactors. Then slab. wtf is going on in that video?

Maybe they are doing as I describe but it's lot of little toy machines instead of the really big stuff you would typically use.

Last edited by Nmag; 02-02-2020 at 06:31..
HumDumpin
ReeeingRainbowXV
Old
109 - 02-02-2020, 06:40
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nmag View Post
I'm used to large scale construction esp bulk earthworks, civil stuff for foundations. That video was weird. All those little excavators. Typically it's simply cut and fill with some retaining walls, then form up and pour slab... or ****ty soil might be smash down capping piers (giant precast concrete nails) and then slab.

Video of all those excavators looked staged. Typically it would be machines carving out the cut in one end, and machines placing the fill in another. Maybe some buffer stockpiles, for getting spec fill... and importing some fill. Again I'll say it.. all those excavators like that.. looked odd. If the material is good enough to use as fill then it's graders. Big graders or dozers that push it out flatt and **** loads of roller compactors. Then slab. wtf is going on in that video?

Maybe they are doing as I describe but it's lot of little toy machines instead of the really big stuff you would typically use.
Maybe they're offloading slabs for a pad instead of a foundation, either way its an odd flex.

LGBR
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
110 - 02-02-2020, 06:49
maybe they just dont fukn know wat theyre doin n thats y their buildings collapse w/o warning all the fukn time

lemon
Sour++
Contributor
Old
111 - 02-02-2020, 09:25
Quote:
Originally Posted by HumDumpin View Post
Maybe they're offloading slabs for a pad instead of a foundation, either way its an odd flex.
lmfao offloading slabs

autistic ramblings of a buttery numale

SuperTrap
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
112 - 02-02-2020, 10:13
Flu - 80,000 dead in 3 decades.

Coronavirus <--- lol

SuperTrap
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
113 - 02-02-2020, 10:21

lemon
Sour++
Contributor
Old
114 - 02-02-2020, 11:07
https://www.rei.com/events/32724/zom...calypse/267459

SkittleBrew
VeteranXV
Old
115 - 02-02-2020, 11:21
Quote:
Originally Posted by SeVeReD View Post
maybe these 'hospitals' are really quarantine centers
pretty much this

really, the "reported" death toll so far for this coronavirus is relatively low because people who have gotten sick have been treated in hospitals for the pneumonia-like problems within the respiratory system that ultimately become deadly if not alleviated.

They can build these hospitals to house people and give them the specific treatment needed to probably keep them alive long enough so that they can recover.

But in the end... they're pretty much just quarantine sites where they can hold people until they either recover or die.

That said, the increase in the infection rate is crazy. Once these "hospitals" become completely overwhelmed, people will be left to die in their own beds. That is when the death toll will fly off the charts.

SuperTrap
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
116 - 02-02-2020, 11:34
1 person outside of china.... 1, has died

SuperTrap
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
117 - 02-02-2020, 11:38
Drones scold Chinese residents without masks as coronavirus spreads

Quote:
Chinese authorities are taking coronavirus surveillance to new heights — using drones to scold citizens who go outside without face masks.

“Yes, auntie, this is the drone speaking to you. You shouldn’t walk about without wearing a mask,” says the caption of a video posted Friday on Twitter by the Global Times, the English-language newspaper published by the state-run People’s Daily.

SkittleBrew
VeteranXV
Old
118 - 02-02-2020, 12:07
Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperTrap View Post
1 person outside of china.... 1, has died
only about 150 people outside of China have been diagnosed. Most of those people are sick as ****. How many have recovered? Probably none yet.

Your "wow" statistic of 1 death, is pretty much meaningless. Just saying.

Last edited by SkittleBrew; 02-02-2020 at 12:10..
SuperTrap
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
119 - 02-02-2020, 12:12
300 dead in china.

1.386 billion estimated population.

Daily life in China v

Death from a respiratory illness in china is like saying something but I can't think of anything

I see nothing worth the headlines

SkittleBrew
VeteranXV
Old
120 - 02-02-2020, 12:22
"I see nothing worth the headlines."

Words also probably spoken by some ******* 100 years ago about the Spanish Flu that ultimately killed off 5% of the human population.

Page 6 of 43

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page Coronavirus

Social Website Bullshit

Tags
big dick downtown boyfriend , fight fear with fat