Epstein dead

g3dle3kz6qf31.jpg

<tinfoil hat> sorry, im not buying it... </tinfoil hat>

Just put this on in the background and listen

I still maintain Epstein is alive
attempt on his life is just prepping for the story
he's alive

I'll entertain this idea.

They released a bunch of photos making him look different and older during his stay. As if they were purposefully changing his appearance. Possibly to match a double. Perhaps an unknowing double.

Shareblue is the brain-child of far left activist David Brock; a rabid Clinton advocate. Recently Shareblue hired Allison “Avi” Girvin as the Über leftist CEO for Shareblue Media. Girvin was previously the head of NBC News’s Business, Tech, and Media unit.

So Pizzagate was kinda right?
Also, time to give Absent some credit for having warned us years ago. Sadly, his world view has been making more and more sense...

Shareblue is the brain-child of far left activist David Brock; a rabid Clinton advocate. Recently Shareblue hired Allison “Avi” Girvin as the Über leftist CEO for Shareblue Media. Girvin was previously the head of NBC News’s Business, Tech, and Media unit.
Another forum that I frequent is frequently under attack by Shareblue trolls. :lol:

And yes, they all frequently follow a script... frequently.

Did you know that David Brock is also former boyfriend of James alefantis who owns comet ping Pong Pizza?

The more you knew

I love it that his island "burned to the ground" in an earthquake :lol:

It will be interesting if we ever get to see the sex slave compound under that fucking Turkish bathhouse structure.

This is about the time the people are supposed to unify and refresh the tree of liberty for the betterment of both sides

Epstein committed suicide.

But it's ok everyone! He wasn't on suicide watch and we weren't watching his cell to make sure nothing happened to the central figure of a massive scandal that involves high profile members of the upper class!

He's dead, but it's not like that isn't supposed to happen regardless of who is in custody!

Back