HION - I let her slob my nob

blitz post pic of semi-attractive spackle queen.
blitz claim he was the recipient of oral gratification
blitz post pic of full body showing she was an oinker

Awesome.

I don't think anybody doubts she would blow anybody that quick based off her life choices thus far, but the fact he just linked to a picture on a profile somewhere and somebody contacted her causing him to flip out makes this all kind of win.

I'd rail her though with no qualms other than fear of her trying to to use the keep a nigga baby.

crazychick.jpg

ok someone got into mom's makeup bag as a kid.
she looks like a freak. she's not that big. i just hate when girls draw their eyebrows. i see mexicans everyday like that. IT DOES NOT LOOK GOOD. EVER.

the bj must have been good. she looks like she pays attention to detail.
have her do her makeup like a corpse and then fuck her. haha what the fuck

Last edited:
this user, "blitz" posted pictures & lies about me on a FORUM here

HION - I let her slob my nob by Blitz - TribalWar Forums

& i am HIGHLY offended & totally disrespected, so many different things & i want this off NOW!! PLEASE!! here is my myspace, ?°°???tí??y c???yc?k????°°? | MySpace

that IS me, these ARE my pictures, & i need this shit off NOW!!

but you put your picture on the internet so it becomes public property, i can do what ever i want with it, brace for impact whore :shrug:

rayn i thought you were opposed to nexting

so why are you enabling and partaking in it?
I really have no idea what happened in this thread, I didn't read it. I just got this e-mail and posted it. I think its pretty lame if someone contacted this chick and sent her the thread absolutely, but I have been travelling for work all week and really haven't been keeping up to date.

also can we get a moratorium on calling this shit nexting

Back