The more you knew: Jeremy Daspin died Feb. 14, 2008

Also I'm sorry for derailing your guys thread for so long. You can go back to planning the wreath if you would like.

I won't bother anymore.

saturday night.jpg

anyone have a high res version of this pic?

Well I can respect the fact you realized you were wrong Monkey, and at least owned up to it.

Honestly, I'm not suggesting anyone "piss" on his grave. I like the idea of a TW wreath (which no one but us will understand, and/or possibly those F4$ faggots.) a picture with the goatse gram (which you don't leave because there isn't any point in leaving it.) and some thing that says VAV.... (which one one but we will get anyway.)

We're not pissing off his family, we're leaving flowers and 3 letters no one understands.

Oh and this "video" a couple of you keep remembering, the only "video" I remember is Musashi's flash... Which I have mistakenly called "video" on a couple occasions, but alas it is not.

Last edited:
Well I can respect the fact you realized you were wrong Monkey, and at least owned up to it.

Honestly, I'm not suggesting anyone "piss" on his grave. I like the idea of a TW wreath (which no one but us will understand, and/or possibly those F4$ faggots.) a picture with the goatse gram (which you don't leave because there isn't any point in leaving it.) and some thing that says VAV.... (which one one but we will get anyway.)

We're not pissing off his family, we're leaving flowers and 3 letters no one understands.

Oh and this "video" a couple of you keep remembering, the only "video" I remember is Musashi's flash... Which I have mistakenly called "video" on a couple occasions, but alas it is not.

i think there might have been a video from the f4$ crew

Back