wtf tongue-kissing

just go with the flow and be confident. that is all that is needed. feels weird at first, but they like it and its really not a big deal

Tribalbob said:
nonono. i plan to go straight to P in the B and avoid that whole confusing front side. TW has convinced me that that's the best way.

i'm only 17, and i got a late start in regards to girls. probably because i say things like "i got a late start in regards to girls"
:lol:
TheMaster_C said:
damnit fish read the goddamn thread, or at least 1 reply, or 1 date or something
i missed it on this one. sorry for offending you :(

but im reading it now so dont hate

noapprov.GIF

Man, this thread reminds me of my virgin days. I was 16 at the time and dating this girl, but I wanted to get in her panties and didn't know how to go about it. I was robo-tripping (robitussin - 8 oz.) with some friends, and I asked for their advice.

One friend said, with a completely straight face, "Dude, duh, just bend her over the couch and stick in her butt." I just stared at him with my mouth hanging open thinking that was seriously the way it was done. I don't think I caught on until the following day, but Robitussin seriously fucks with you.

Back