so is lrbg goin 2 just stop comin here now

Maybe I just don't understand how much tw people communicate with each other outside this forum...

Pretty much for these reasons right here why I dont. At all.

Maybe I just don't understand how much tw people communicate with each other outside this forum...

Pretty much for these reasons right here why I dont. At all.
it's a cliché but the carefully managed self-presentations you see on the forums is just the tip of an often very very sad iceberg :roller:

on the one hand i dont like the idea of

well u came here on ur own knowing what this forum is like its ur fault for having a vagina and subsequently being stalked by a creepy compulsive liar

but at the saem time tw is a place that has multiple 60+ year old pedophiles so idk wat 2 think

i think you read a little too much into that

you even put apostrophes around it to make it look as if it was something I'd said

what i did mean, though, is that you'd be surprised how fucking horrible the internet can be for women, and that due to what I do I am confronted w/ this a bit more regularly than most other people (I interview people about their experiences online, basically)

and pointing this out is not being a feminist or even really anything, it's just interesting how different discourses apply to people based on fucking gender when really we should be laughing @ the hapless twat creeping all the girls out who managed to fly under the radar for so long b/c the girls he pulled his shit on didnt go public

So are you going to claim that you're just "raising awareness" now?

I don't think you fully grasp how disturbingly common it is for dudes to send pics of their junk to women, and even sometimes to ones that they aren't trying to fuck. I'm not apologizing for it -- it is a fucking ridiculous behavior. But I do acknowledge that it happens, a lot, so this sort of appalled-disbelief act that you're doing really rings hollow.

Let's be honest, this isn't even the first time a TW member has sent his dick pix to another member on here.

sending dick pics is ridiculous behavior

but writing love letters, getting laughed at and then lieing about sleeping with a chick is ok and if u make fun of someone for doing that then u r obsessed

lmao

Back