[OFFICIAL] Game of Thrones Season 3 (Potential Spoilers)

I still want to see this scene most of all:

tumblr_lmrae5MCwx1qajtpk.jpg

The sound effects dude would have so much fun.

Squeeka, squeeka, squeek.

fuck these goda damn books are so long but theres so many characters and events that i forget half of them. like, i dont remember this part at all
I found it interesting in my re-read of Storm of Swords that Edric Dayne of Starfall is sitting with Arya explaining John Snow and how they both had the same wet nurse, while a child of the forest greenseer is sitting with them, drinking wine.

on the one hand i want to re-read everything, but on the other there isn't enough time to make that happen

fuck these goda damn books are so long but theres so many characters and events that i forget half of them. like, i dont remember this part at all

on the one hand i want to re-read everything, but on the other there isn't enough time to make that happen

There is plenty of time to make it happen before book 6 comes out in 2020, what are you talking about?

tonight!

i went through a marathon of watching season 1 and season 2 back to back because my girlfriend had not seen them.

Kind of annoyed that Reek didn't show up in season 2 and it was Theon's own men that betrayed him.....and that one dude seemed to old to be the bastard son, so i don't think he was really reek, even though he had some of the same lines.

also weird they didnt split up bran and rickon - but from the casting of season 3 looks like that may happen since Meera and Jojen show up.

anyway...tonight bitches

i cant believe it's almsot been a year since season 2

i still didnt read the books but im excited to see what happens

I kinda wish HBO would ditch it's shitty shows like Girls, Veep, etc and use the money to better fund Game of Thrones so there can be more than 10 episodes a season.

I kinda wish HBO would ditch it's shitty shows like Girls, Veep, etc and use the money to better fund Game of Thrones so there can be more than 10 episodes a season.

Yeah no shit. I mean, the blu rays are the highest selling hbo series of all time

Back