Click Here to find great hosting deals from Branzone.com

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page [Official] Obibun is the king of bros
Page 1 of 6
Fuzzy
VeteranX
Old
1 - 06-09-2011, 00:26
There are very few people to grace this forum in such a way as does our friend Adam Mitter. He's fought countless battles against the anonymous horde that is your average virginity ridden TW poster - some battles not so great, i.e. BMW belt - yet he's almost always come out on top. Yes, some people will detest that claim, but in Adam's life there's only one real thing that counts: Perception of self. And Adam is very happy in terms with who he is and the life he leads.

The Truth? Adam is a Man's Man, "What you see is what you get."

The strongest attack to his claims of self are normally those about the women he screws. Some look at those women he claims to be HB9s, and say "No, Adam, those are not HB9s."

And that's fine. But if you're going to contest a man's prowess, his self, his validity of argument, one must first evaluate one's self. So you think his HB9 is more like an HB7. Who are you to make such a claim? Where are your women? Let me guess, you can't post any proof of any for whatever reason. That makes sense, considering if you hate Obibun, chances are it's because you're becoming upset over his lifestyle in comparison to your own.

How can one vehemently dislike Obibun?

1) You must be poor
2) Ugly
3) Alone
4) Unliked
5) Uneducated
6) Unworldly

Choose one or more

That's it folks, no matter which way you twist it, those are the only reasons to dislike him. This is an internet forum, as those who love to hate on the greatest Bro of them all like to preach. Why get up in arms over a man telling things straight as he sees them? Oh, that's right... I guess the answer is back there somewhere in the volumes of hateful responses he gets. Somewhere between "I don't believe you," and "That girl isn't pretty enough but I can't post a picture of my own to out do yours."

This is a tribute to you, Adam. You are the Bro of all Bros, and I salute you.

Sponsored Links
Obibun
VeteranXV
Old
2 - 06-09-2011, 00:27
this is the best post I have read in years

bravo

blackpeople
REEEEEEEEEEEXV
Old
3 - 06-09-2011, 00:28
i kind of cringed reading that

too forced

Code4
BP's Pimpx
Contributor
Old
4 - 06-09-2011, 00:28
i don't care about this thread

Obibun
VeteranXV
Old
5 - 06-09-2011, 00:28
HOF thread for sure

mandarb
The Real Spiderman++
Old
6 - 06-09-2011, 00:29
I am pondering this thread while eating a bowl of chili.

blackpeople
REEEEEEEEEEEXV
Old
7 - 06-09-2011, 00:30
damn im hungry

tehvul2
Veteran++
Old
8 - 06-09-2011, 00:35
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzy View Post
There are very few people to grace this forum in such a way as does our friend Tehvul Garcia. He's fought countless battles against the anonymous horde that is your average virginity ridden TW poster - some battles not so great, i.e. Got A P89 - yet he's almost always come out on top. Yes, some people will detest that claim, but in Tehvul's life there's only one real thing that counts: Perception of self. And Tehvul is very happy in terms with who he is and the life he leads.

The Truth? Tehvul is a Man's Man, "What you see is what you get."

The strongest attack to his claims of self are normally those about the things he does. From chilling up top the Golden Gate Bridge in San Francisco to swimming in the warm waters off Miami Beach.

And that's fine. But if you're going to contest a man's prowess, his self, his validity of argument, one must first evaluate one's self. So you think his 650i is more like an 318i. Who are you to make such a claim? Where is your life? Let me guess, you can't post any proof of it, because you do not have one. That makes sense, considering if you hate Tehvul, chances are it's because you're becoming upset over his lifestyle in comparison to your own.

How can one vehemently dislike Tehvul?

1) You must be poor
2) Ugly
3) Alone
4) Unliked
5) Uneducated
6) Unworldly

Choose one or more

That's it folks, no matter which way you twist it, those are the only reasons to dislike him. This is an internet forum, as those who love to hate on the greatest Bro of them all like to preach. Why get up in arms over a man telling things straight as he sees them? Oh, that's right... I guess the answer is back there somewhere in the volumes of hateful responses he gets. Somewhere between "I don't believe you," and "That isn't alot of money, but I can't post a picture of my own to out do yours."

This is a tribute to you, Tehvul. You are the Bro of all Bros, and I salute you.
Fixed.

T-Refried-455
VeteranXX
Old
9 - 06-09-2011, 00:36
this is what trying incredibly hard looks like

Fuzzy
VeteranX
Old
10 - 06-09-2011, 00:36
This is the thread where any hater can contest Obibun's validity as a man and poster. Don't bother with the easily-skipped post about your angsty distaste for his choice in career, women, or lifestyle. If you think Obibun's going about life wrong, Prove It.

Show us how you match up, and let TW make the decision.

I'm ready for a laugh at all the ugly haters who make it their life's goal to attack one of the only upfront posters on the forum.

Obibun
VeteranXV
Old
11 - 06-09-2011, 00:36
please God don't let tehvul **** up the best thread in the history of threads ever

just this once God, heed my prayers

Code4
BP's Pimpx
Contributor
Old
12 - 06-09-2011, 00:37
oh a obi vs tehvul battle royale of asshatery

T-Refried-455
VeteranXX
Old
13 - 06-09-2011, 00:38
there is some pretty unashamed dickriding itt

tehvul2
Veteran++
Old
14 - 06-09-2011, 00:38
Quote:
Originally Posted by Obibun View Post
please God don't let tehvul **** up the best thread in the history of threads ever

just this once God, heed my prayers
God is dead stupid. The closest thing we have to God is Liquid LSD from Berkeley.

Obibun
VeteranXV
Old
15 - 06-09-2011, 00:38
Fuzzy you're asking these sad basement dwellers to come up with actual legitimate reasoning rather than relying on pure weight of jealousy, nerd rage and group think

you might as well ask them to post pictures of them ****ing Katy Perry while being served champagne by Donald Trump

Sircle
The Man ShowX
Contributor
Old
16 - 06-09-2011, 00:39
what

Code4
BP's Pimpx
Contributor
Old
17 - 06-09-2011, 00:39
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sircle View Post
fixed

nigafool
VeteranXX
Old
18 - 06-09-2011, 00:41
Quote:
Originally Posted by T-Refried-455 View Post
this is what trying incredibly hard looks like
Yea when trying too hard studies for its phd in trying it reads this thread and then this post I'm making now

T-Refried-455
VeteranXX
Old
19 - 06-09-2011, 00:41
quit discouraging him, he needs to practice using words

Highfive
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
20 - 06-09-2011, 00:41

Page 1 of 6

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page [Official] Obibun is the king of bros

Social Website Bullshit

Tags
adam mitter ball licker , adam mitter dick sitter , adam mitter penis eater , adam mitter semen shitter , obibun has fas