Krayvok's thread got deleted? by Hologram - Page 6 - TribalWar Forums
Click Here to find great hosting deals from Branzone.com

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page Krayvok's thread got deleted?
Page 6 of 14
Zanthious
Tribalwar Admin
Old
101 - 08-04-2013, 17:30
honestly if you would stop unbanning people who post ppls info then maybe people would be less likely to post the stuff.....

Everyone who cries hard enough gets unbanned so whats the harm in doing wtf they feel like doing?

edit: how many ppl still post under the same screen name they were Permabanned on?

Sponsored Links
Ender
ValtreX
Old
102 - 08-04-2013, 17:57
Like I said. Rayn will huff and puff, ban one party, forums cry of injustice, claim tw is about free speech.

It's getting old. Be consistent or let someone else admin.

beltaine1
Veteran²
Old
103 - 08-04-2013, 18:27
Or you can run your own forum and run it the way you want to run it.

darkpiece
VeteranXX
Old
104 - 08-04-2013, 18:35
tehvul kill urself

and yes we all kno krayvok is a retard

beltaine1
Veteran²
Old
105 - 08-04-2013, 18:47
It will be hard to get A+ Certified if I'm dead. Sorry bruh but I wont be killing myself for any reason. I'm not asleep so I know I'm alive.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jrNLsC_Y9Oo

Hologram
VeteranXX
Old
106 - 08-04-2013, 18:47
Quote:
Originally Posted by beltaine1 View Post
Or you can run your own forum and run it the way you want to run it.
Your rent is past due

darkpiece
VeteranXX
Old
107 - 08-04-2013, 18:51
tehvul when r u goin 2 go manic again and leave the website? plz say soon

beltaine1
Veteran²
Old
108 - 08-04-2013, 18:56
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hologram View Post
Your rent is past due
Interesting concept considering both of the houses are paid in full so my Dad and I do not pay rent. At all. Just property taxes and regular bills like Macy's, Old Navy, and basic utilities.

I do give my Dad money though. It's only right that I do. I'm not a slacker like mstrike.

Hologram
VeteranXX
Old
109 - 08-04-2013, 18:59
Quote:
Interesting concept considering both of the houses are paid in full so my Dad and I do not pay rent. At all. Just property taxes and regular bills like Macy's, Old Navy, and basic utilities.

I do give my Dad money though. It's only right that I do. I'm not a slacker like mstrike.
You realize what he does with the money right? You're better off keeping it.

Last edited by Hologram; 08-04-2013 at 19:01..
buize
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
110 - 08-04-2013, 19:05
Thanks Obama

Breyer
VeteranX
Old
111 - 08-04-2013, 19:08
how do you go about getting bills from Macy's and Old Navy

oh right, ****ty shady credit actually use store cards

beltaine1
Veteran²
Old
112 - 08-04-2013, 19:15
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hologram View Post
You realize what he does with the money right? You're better off keeping it.
I know what he does with it. He saves it, and buys stuff with it later on. My Dad has a Masters In Finance so he is very wise with money matters. Not that it is any of my business, because once I give him money I consider the money his from that point on.

I will say I love the expensive desk, desk chair, and the 2TB hard drive he recently got me. Just like I love the jet boat he recently got for us, and the wood flooring in my Red Room. Which is the master bedroom at the condo.

My Dad is a great guy. I love and respect him very much.

Quote:
Originally Posted by buize View Post
Thanks Obama
Shouldn't you be charging old people $30 for a Tylenol you ****ing pharmawhore?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Breyer View Post
how do you go about getting bills from Macy's and Old Navy

oh right, ****ty shady credit actually use store cards
Well the couch in the living room at the condo came from Macy's, and all my clothes are from Old Navy so I'm pretty sure that why we get bills from those stores. I admit my credit is shot because Linda screwed my credit up by not paying things, but my Dad has great credit.

Last edited by beltaine1; 08-04-2013 at 19:18..
Apathy
Veteran++
Old
113 - 08-04-2013, 19:24
holo, tehvuls 'dad' is mike green, this is a common term for younger gay people to call the gay person who pays their rent.

tehvul essentially gives up his ass for a roof over his head to some wrinkled 60 year old.

bam
VeteranXV
Old
114 - 08-04-2013, 19:24
Does your Dad give you an allowance?

beltaine1
Veteran²
Old
115 - 08-04-2013, 19:37
Quote:
Originally Posted by Apathy View Post
holo, tehvuls 'dad' is mike green, this is a common term for younger gay people to call the gay person who pays their rent.

tehvul essentially gives up his ass for a roof over his head to some wrinkled 60 year old.
Sorry to ruin your man sex fantasy, however my Dad is my Dad. He is not my biological dad but he is my Dad as far as I am concerned. If that concept is beyond your reasoning abilities then that is your problem.

Also I am not the one with a gay sex pic as my sig. If you have homosexual interests then that is your interest. I won't judge you, because if you are a fruit then that means more ***** for me when I end my year long practice of celibacy. There is nothing wrong with telling a story Apathy. Just make sure to tell it right while leaving any opinion and assumption out of it. If you are still confused please refer to my sig.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bam View Post
Does your Dad give you an allowance?
No, but when he goes to Detroit for a few days to attend to his business he does leave money on the counter that most times stays there. He doesn't have to give me an allowance because I have no problem getting money. I am a plumber by trade and I'm not lazy. So you do the math.

Last edited by beltaine1; 08-04-2013 at 19:40..
Apathy
Veteran++
Old
116 - 08-04-2013, 19:41
this is the story you told us yourself during one of your mentally unbalanced breakdown / psychosis episodes.

someone asked me 2 use the sig, i didnt go looking for it.

lol tehvul give up on trying to convince anyone here youre anything other than a homosexual failure who sucks dick for a place to sleep in a ****ty 50k condo with a 60 year old sodomite.

nobody expected anything greater out of you - we've seen dweasel.

beltaine1
Veteran²
Old
117 - 08-04-2013, 19:43
I find it amusing that you attempt to tell me about me when you don't even know you. Hence it would seem you have your attention on the wrong person.

Apathy
Veteran++
Old
118 - 08-04-2013, 19:44
hey look its more misdirection and talking in circles from tehvul!

thats as shocking as finding out he still hasn't managed to get a GED or a single valuable life skill.

beltaine1
Veteran²
Old
119 - 08-04-2013, 19:51
Talking in circles? I'm not a politician.

I'm actually trying to help you help you but apparently you are not seeing the forest because of your trees. I do admit I never did get a GED. I received a High School Diploma instead. As far as life skills are concerned I have labored since 2010 to better myself so in turn I can help to better humanity as a whole. Also, like I already mentioned, I have a skilled trade which I can use to earn an honest living no matter where I go. As long as people need water I will always have work. Plumbing is awesome and pays very well.

Here Apathy you need to listen to this. You will benefit immensely from the wisdom Mr. Hall relays. So get to know you before you continue to make yourself look like an ass by attempting to think you know me.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6g1VTnaKYOk

Apathy
Veteran++
Old
120 - 08-04-2013, 19:55
Quote:
Talking in circles? I'm not a politician.

I'm actually trying to help you help you but apparently you are not seeing the forest because of your trees. I do admit I never did get a GED. I received a High School Diploma instead. As far as life skills are concerned I have labored since 2010 to better myself so in turn I can help to better humanity as a whole. Also, like I already mentioned, I have a skilled trade which I can use to earn an honest living no matter where I go. As long as people need water I will always have work. Plumbing is awesome and pays very well.

Here Apathy you need to listen to this. You will benefit immensely from the wisdom Mr. Hall relays. So get to know you before you continue to make yourself look like an ass by attempting to think you know me.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6g1VTnaKYOk
I'd love to see your diploma. Or your red seal. But yeah you're delusional and maybe helped with a hot water tank once. Congrats on the delusions.

You haven't been entertaining in years. You're just paethetic tehvul. You are every bit as worthless as your real father dweasel.

Page 6 of 14

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page Krayvok's thread got deleted?

Social Website Bullshit

Tags
¯\_(ツ)_/¯