ReShade

Home

works with opengl - tribes along with Direct3D 8, 9, 10, 11 for any other game you might want 2 enhance.

there are 2 packages to download, Shader Framework already includes SweetFX shader suite along with CustomFX, GemFX, McFX all in neat clean GUI so you don't have to edit values in text files (brrr), so choose that instead of SweetFX 2.0

- Download Shader Framework
- run Framework Mediator.exe
- Add tribes.exe in ReShade Setup
- add/remove shaders in EffectOrdering tab
- Fine Tweak/Tune specific shaders under their suite's tab
- Apply
- Run tribes.exe like you would regularly

allows you to add all kinds of crazy effects like bloom, simulating HDR, vibrance, sepia, lens settings, tonemap, curves, custom coloring, simulating movies, simulating CRTS, comatic aberration, sharpening, advanced blurring, SMMA/FXAA, ASCII conversion, film grain, simulating cel shading (like borderlands), paint effects and MUCH MORE.

KkWyEVl.jpg

some of these effects (ASCII conversion, paint effect, pixel art CRT, tilt-shift etc) will mess up text/hud visiblity, because they heavily distort screen along with any overlay (scriptgl) you might have, but with careful color tweaking we can achieve awesome frag-movie-like post processing.

few settings i was messing with make sure 2 view screenshots in fullscreen (there's a button)
tribes + reshade - Album on Imgur

Last edited:
Hey neat, it's T1 with better graphics!

Hope everyone's ready for the massive influx of new players!

nice we need moar blur and bloom to hide tribe shitty textures like they do in most games today

neat, you found one that actually works on tribes

would be cooler if it didn't affect HUDs but meh, what can ya do

All I want is black and white damage indicator, and black and white when dead. Is that too much to ask?

All I want is black and white damage indicator, and black and white when dead. Is that too much to ask?

fuck i remember you pm'd me something about that but i dont think i replied, sorry

pretty sure i have a good idea of where the damageflash is in the .exe but don't really have the time to tinker with it

if i do get a little time i keep meaning to work on a bitmap font to PFT converter since i found enough info about .pft that i think i could pull it off but meh

hey wanna be hacker that's too dumb to actually hack why do you think anyone cares about anything you post

wasnt greyhound working on a way to directly access the opengl of tribes therefor circumventing the 2d hud stuff? wouldnt it be possible to inject this stuff to the 3d renderer only? i saw him do some crazy stuff with it.

Back