[Hion] Would you wreck this?

If a chick moaned another guys name the first time I fucked her, I'd pull out, blow it on her, and prompty kick her ass out of my place. There wouldn't be a second or third time.

SEE?
You young .... Pussy is pussy!

GET IT! Emo. has nutting to do with it!

Keep getting it!

Hit it, Quit it! That comes later.

idk how this thread made it to 12 pages, i only read page 1

but girls who are 'model' type like that are usually fucking crazy (and dumb)

'oh you have a model mayhem account?'
'ohhh... yeah. about that....'

this goes back to the whole
sane
available
attractive

Last edited:
i think its jsut ur personal pride in getting mcdonalds with a girl

cant match it

ahahah

you'd be surprised. the hottest girls out there prefer a big mac to a fancy dinner, as long as they know you'd still take them out to a fancy dinner and aren't a cheap jew

I've had many a good pre or post-sex meal at mcdonalds with some striking women who the average derpy derp would probably go and spend $100 at a restaurant on without thinking twice

i had a girlfriend go super crazy and vengeful on me when i dumped her instead of just taking it like an adult kinda like obibun did here. i mean, she tried to kill me with some scissors and was later found unconscious in the parking lot drunk on nyquil and vodka, but at least she didn't try to message my new girlfriend.

can we get a smurf check on users

Smokie and Obibun

if im right is there another ban in store for obibun?

ahahah

you'd be surprised. the hottest girls out there prefer a big mac to a fancy dinner, as long as they know you'd still take them out to a fancy dinner and aren't a cheap jew

I've had many a good pre or post-sex meal at mcdonalds with some striking women who the average derpy derp would probably go and spend $100 at a restaurant on without thinking twice

yep i take all my chicks to late night ramen hosues or mcdonalds

when they see those golden arches or the dirty tablecloths gets em fuckin wet

most models are ugly though ain't they? to stop people looking at them instead of the clothes

no, it's just that people confuse 'model' with specific types of models... I went to a 4A highschool(not that big) and we had a shitload of girls that were paid models... average, everyday girls. Most models need to be just that, normal. JCpenney's needs a few thousand girls a year to wear their latest $10 scarf and pose for a picture.

if Obibun wasn't Jewish, I might actually take an interest in some of his stories. I know these are some of the most screwed up people on the world today.

if I was to describe Obibun one word would do: ruthless. You people all look in the wrong places for your women. They are all sluts? They place themselves in that sea of fish, where they know men are looking for it. You might find something that seems like good wife material but then we see lack of experience on Obibun's part when he becomes engaged.

so apparently I'm jewish and I have a smurf named Smokie?

lol wtf

the crazy stories you nerds invent in your sad basement dweller minds never cease to amaze

no, it's just that people confuse 'model' with specific types of models... I went to a 4A highschool(not that big) and we had a shitload of girls that were paid models... average, everyday girls. Most models need to be just that, normal. JCpenney's needs a few thousand girls a year to wear their latest $10 scarf and pose for a picture.

try harder to downplay things so as not to feel terrible about yourself bro

really

and what happened to the philosophy of marrying when you are 35-40?

why would you even consider getting engaged at this age?

I think you're mistaking absent

absent thinks I'm a dirty slav, but not a jew

you are either a zionist or a Jew, and if memory serves correctly (and it always does) he has you on the Jew list, and he has an excellent nose for this type of thing.

not hating, just saying.

Back