[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

U.S. Wage Growth Eclipses Mortgage Rate for First Time Since 1972 - Bloomberg

Average hourly earnings for production and nonsupervisory employees -- who comprise more than 80% of the U.S. private-sector workforce -- rose 3.8% from a year earlier in October, according to Labor Department data published Friday. The average 30-year fixed mortgage rate in the U.S. in October was about 3.7%, according to Freddie Mac data. A year ago, before the Fed began easing, mortgage rates were closer to 4.9%.

What does this mean?

An administration that has cut 7.5 regs for every 1 added.

No wonder they hate him so much

they might as well be killing 6.5 humdumpin posters for every new one they create

this really is life and death for them (with no other employment prospects)

Now I see why they are so mad

And I don't mean two scoops, baby hands, orange man......extra big salt and pepper shaker angry either

giphy.gif

You'd think that'd make them happy. Think of all the brand new pointless regulations they get to make the next time they're in power. It's like giving an artist a blank canvas.

No wonder they hate him so much

they might as well be killing 6.5 humdumpin posters for every new one they create

this really is life and death for them (with no other employment prospects)

Now I see why they are so mad

And I don't mean two scoops, baby hands, orange man......extra big salt and pepper shaker angry either

The moves keep coming also. It looks like the Department of Education is looking to cut cut cut. Which is fantastic news.

Just heard Betsey is looking to move Student Loans out of the control of the DOE. Still will be a federal process, but looks to me like a set up to cut even more.

These cuts to red tape and federal agencies is a great sign. Food stamps are on the decline while blacks in the work force has now hit an all time high. Being forced to participate.

I like it.

Trump made a statement that 160 million (currently at 158) participants in the workforce is the magic number.

Any idea as to what that meant?

dang sharty told me they were the most credible of the credibly accusers

yet nobody wants to buy their shit but him

not sure what to make of this......get back here sharty

nah bro, he didnt tell ya

ur on ignore, member?

maybe he can corroborate some help for that credibility

The moves keep coming also. It looks like the Department of Education is looking to cut cut cut. Which is fantastic news.

Just heard Betsey is looking to move Student Loans out of the control of the DOE. Still will be a federal process, but looks to me like a set up to cut even more.

These cuts to red tape and federal agencies is a great sign. Food stamps are on the decline while blacks in the work force has now hit an all time high. Being forced to participate.

I like it.

Trump made a statement that 160 million (currently at 158) participants in the workforce is the magic number.

Any idea as to what that meant?

but Sharty told me if we cut money on Education that them kids will get dumber

I mean this has to be true.......if we didn't have a Department of Energy we wouldn't have any power either..........says California with constant blackouts and not just during the wind or 11 month fire season.

I mean who would give us common core? Who will teach the kids how to do MAFFS.......

Our kids are only 4 full grades in Math competency behind your average student I China I see........and only getting worse year after year.

THIS IS PROOF THAT TRUMP HATES SMURT PEOPLE WHO ARE EDUMACATED

Edit: I noticed you provided him a nice list of why we should cut the DOE........he didn't return that favor of why we should keep them. that he keeps forgetting to do his homework before starting another bonus assignment he also refuses to resolve.

Last edited:
but Sharty told me if we cut money on Education that them kids will get dumber

I mean this has to be true.......if we didn't have a Department of Energy we wouldn't have any power either..........says California with constant blackouts and not just during the wind or 11 month fire season.

I mean who would give us common core? Who will teach the kids how to do MAFFS.......

Our kids are only 4 full grades in Math competency behind your average student I China I see........and only getting worse year after year.

THIS IS PROOF THAT TRUMP HATES SMURT PEOPLE WHO ARE EDUMACATED

Ah, yes. We have to get on their level.

Like AOC calling out Trump because Amazon has decided to add 1.5k jobs in NY.

Because 1.5k is greater than 25k.

This is what winning looks like.

Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez calls out Trump after news that Amazon plans to hire 1,500 employees in New York City

only if youre black

look how much he swung from owebamas nuts

sucked that dick like it was goin outta style

he made war for WMD cool again

and made drone bomb killing brown people in ME rad

there wasn't an Obamabuck spent that Humdumbins wouldn't have approved of

directly back flipped or drooled on his corner coffee table keyboard over

he really was the black god of kangz

Ah, yes. We have to get on their level.

Like AOC calling out Trump because Amazon has decided to add 1.5k jobs in NY.

Because 1.5k is greater than 25k.

This is what winning looks like.

Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez calls out Trump after news that Amazon plans to hire 1,500 employees in New York City

this is why she makes the big bucks

i mean i am told she would have made more as a NYC bartender/barista

that they make like 250k a year in tips

but she had to do what she loves instead.......and that is save her people

she is their half cuban half jewish Moses queen of the urbanized food poverty desert

he made war for WMD cool again

and made drone bomb killing brown people in ME rad

there wasn't an Obamabuck spent that Humdumbins wouldn't have approved of

directly back flipped or drooled on his corner coffee table keyboard over

he really was the black god of kangz

he was first in line to see black panther thinking it was about owebama

drew his red line with everyone in line about wakanda being real

and then told all the black folk how sorry he was for being white using his privilege to be first

white-guilt.jpg

:lol:

jesus we have some truly self hating white bread ~dreaded cucklords~ on this forum

before this thread the average t count probably looked like their sperm count

as they had the audacity to call others incels

it's ok MAGA fixed that...........MAGA thread has fixed all that

no matter how much they kick or scream.......hissy piss fits they have

we grab em all right by the pussy

Last edited:

jesus we have some truly self hating white bread ~dreaded cucklords~ on this forum

before this thread the average t count probably looked like their sperm count

as they had the audacity to call others incels

it's ok MAGA fixed that...........MAGA thread has fixed all that

no matter how much they kick or scream.......hissy piss fits they have

well it is the big salt shaker u know

little did they know that they are an even bigger salt shaker

the more we shake em the more they spill

one day they might get wise to all this........but today is not that day :boogie:

have a great weekend my dudes

Back