Ice Terrain with Grid

Milk-Man

Veteran XX
sshot0020.jpg

or

sshot0021.jpg

All my grid terrains are in HERE. Check the names and rename where necessary.

Thx for the host Groove

so you're just using a simple overlay for the non existent h_self.png? I saw this thread a while back i think xml or someone was asking about it. Now I'm a bit curious myself. I wanted to make one similar to the unix config.

actually if someone could post the unix config that'd be great too. I've been banned from tribesone.com for the past 8 years

so you're just using a simple overlay for the non existent h_self.png? I saw this thread a while back i think xml or someone was asking about it. Now I'm a bit curious myself. I wanted to make one similar to the unix config.

actually if someone could post the unix config that'd be great too. I've been banned from tribesone.com for the past 8 years

:psyduck:

- open photoshop
- make batch action to overlay edges with specific color
- done

http://iateyourbaby.com/damaster/yJUNK%20FILES/Tribes%20Grid%20Terrains.atn

Do you happen to have this without the grid? If not no biggie. It looks bad ass in game and makes things a little easier to see imo. Also, would you happen to have this terrain for alien, desert, and ice?

Nice work btw.

Edit: Or maybe a plugin like clientsky to allow the use of one particular terrain.

Last edited:
Do you happen to have this without the grid? If not no biggie. It looks bad ass in game and makes things a little easier to see imo. Also, would you happen to have this terrain for alien, desert, and ice?

Nice work btw.

I may mess with this soon but don't have it right now

Back