[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

i want to know who iran pissed off enough to still be mad now

british petroleum doesnt give a fuck and the abidjan refinery complex was a huge source of their income

maybe the brits are influencing our politics!?!?!?!?!?!

same reason we can't leave n. korea or iran alone now

we have SA doing magic in Yeman and Sudan

look at the list of countries not under a central banks control

In the year of 2000 there were seven countries without a Rothschild owned or controlled Central Bank:

Afghanistan
Iraq
Sudan
Libya
Cuba
North Korea
Iran

The only countries left in 2011 without a Central Bank owned or controlled by the Rothschild Family are:

Cuba
North Korea
Iran

Only Three Countries Left Without a ROTHSCHILD Central Bank! The Event Chronicle

this can't be a coincidence.......it simply can't be

coke or pepsi will be served........visa or mastercard

BRICS - Wikipedia

Last edited:
this isn't conspiracy

if nobody wants to trade their oil for our money

our money has zero backing and relevance and will no longer hold world currency reserve status

this is like saying air and gas is conspiratorial

i'm actually curious, can you tell us more about what makes the central banks rothschild controlled

I thought spending money we didn't have was something liberals did

I didn't know we killed the fiscal conservatives off permanently

Slash and spend boys

Well worry about the deficit later maga!

The House of Rockefeller

BIS is the most powerful bank in the world, a global central bank for the Eight Families who control the private central banks of almost all Western and developing nations. The first President of BIS was Rockefeller banker Gates McGarrah- an official at Chase Manhattan and the Federal Reserve. McGarrah was the grandfather of former CIA director Richard Helms. The Rockefellers- like the Morgans- had close ties to London. David Icke writes in Children of the Matrix, that the Rockefellers and Morgans were just “gofers” for the European Rothschilds. [14]

i feel like i have heard of some of these people before

https://www.globalresearch.ca/the-federal-reserve-cartel-the-eight-families/25080

I thought spending money we didn't have was something liberals did

20171130_welfare.jpg

u might be right?

who jew?

do you have any more recent meetings of the (((banking cartels))) where they are plotting to bring banking to iran

do you have any more recent meetings of the (((banking cartels))) where they are plotting to bring banking to iran

Half of Iran's banks should close or merge, top banker says

“The government has to be gutsy, whether we like it or not, and shut down some of those banks,” he said. “They are really not in acceptable shape.”

Iran's banks do not currently have to conform to Basel's international standards, but its central bank may eventually require it. [reut.rs/2x22Cpy ]

The Zurich conference comes just before mid-October’s deadline for U.S. President Donald Trump to re-certify if Iran is complying with its 2015 agreement with world powers.

:lol:

this would be like saying soros destabilizes regions for his own personal gain and exploitation

there is no proof of that

good thing soros still likes money so his minions don't have to

Last edited:
Back