Join our Glorious Tribalwar Nation in Siberia! [battledawn]

Yeah well I joined but there's nothing going on. No communications, orders, directions, the sub forum is silent too...

Yeah well I joined but there's nothing going on. No communications, orders, directions, the sub forum is silent too...

how many times must you be told to use IRC before you go - oh hey, wait a minute, there's nothing on the forums cause its in irc!
?

Not every one can use IRC all the time, me at work being one of them, any plans requiring more than 5-6 hours notice/execution should be at least copy and pasted into the forums.

I realize IRC is the only way to scramble anything but there are some long term general plans that could be in there and more detailed.

I usually use the weekends to catch up on the goings on but I'm going camping this weekend so it will be a slow week for me.

Right well after seeing Spinfusor's pleas for help I've decided to help him because he has cancer. Thing is, when i try to log onto irc.tribalwar.com via mibbit (on a laptop) the server sends me a message denying me access and telling me I "look like a bot" how do I get around this?

Once I can get onto IRC I'll probably start playing.

their OPs are now ours....they are no longer a threat for now....although SGC has popped up in our east....someone needs to get on that.

Back