[RIP] Mangina 1985-2008

Im sorry, my posts werent really to people with depression specifically, I always get worked up about suicides in conjuntion with depression because I know how it was and it pisses me off that the buckshot eater took the easy way out. Fuck him.

Im sorry, my posts werent really to people with depression specifically, I always get worked up about suicides in conjuntion with depression because I know how it was and it pisses me off that the buckshot eater took the easy way out. Fuck him.
Agreed. I used to fight with depression.

I beat it with hard work, not with medication and certainly not with offing myself like a coward.

Agreed. I used to fight with depression.

I beat it with hard work, not with medication and certainly not with offing myself like a coward.

I did the same thing, I heard too many bad things about medications fucking you up even more, that I didnt want to take the chance.

i never really worry about the kids who are obviously emo(the idiots who show it just want attention), its the ones that seem normal i 'worry' about. The ones who actually hide it well.

i dont believe in god rofl...anyone who understands basic science, has read a little history, and has logic should be able to figure out where the idea of "god" came from and why it persists.

edit: (i know the comment was directed at naptown, but i wanted to rant a little)

I read the first page and there was no synopsys of the entire thread, which is already a semi-failure

did we get any more details on this? if not, this thread is fucking useless

Back