[T1] The Link Thread

wow. great fucking skins. my t1 has never looked so beautiful.

didnt care for the flags tho so I made newer versions of the original flags (actually, I made them for T2, but ported them over to T1 after installing storks skins.)

they look like this in t2, and pretty much exactly the same in tribes.

BE_flag_screen.jpg

DS_flag_screen.jpg

dl zip of 2 .tga files: http://zombiehero.net/files/t1 flags.zip

it's a good thing interpolate still isn't even a cheat

now where can i get it crybabies

It is on 1.30 servers. Don't like it, play 1.11 servers. Oh, that's right, there aren't any because people are tired of cheaters.

I don't get why you don't just release it to everyone and even the playing field.
Because then you'd have to face the fact that the CG is a horribly overpowered weapon with today's connection speeds.

You can't expect the people who still play Tribes to keep up with the times, now can you?

T1 Vista patch.. please

I've been looking for about a half hour now and been clicking on nothing but dead links.. Anyone KNOW for certain where i can dl the vista patch? I'd greatly appreciate it

Huh?

Well i found the patch by downloadsing kpace85's config.. but is there a new server list? Neither my configs serverlist or his found any games cept one.. and its annihilation mod or some shit. All i want to do is play t-rabbit..

I can play tribes now.. just no servers come up. At all. Do i have to manually connect to servers now? connect(ip:blahblah); ? It's been a REALLy long time since i did anything tribes related.. So im not exactly up to speed on things

Back