Old
4281 - 09-21-2017, 17:38
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t2Yrz9HSZNo

Sponsored Links
Ickz
VeteranXX
Old
4282 - 09-21-2017, 19:33
New mercy kinda cool - seems more powerful, but less frustrating then before I guess? Dva seems pretty terrible now from the few matches I tried her out in. Not saying her shields weren't op/aids before, but now she seems super squishy and just melts. Not sure how she's supposed to be played now. New map seems lame and seems to favor defense too much maybe?

LGBR
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
4283 - 09-21-2017, 19:43
i ****in love those videos

DeadlyRabbit
VeteranXV
Old
4284 - 11-25-2017, 18:29
Moria has been out for a week in comp, played a few games today and she is a good addition to the support class. It would be good if there were more ways to counter her damaging orb but Diva is still the best because she can eat the orb so it gets no value.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=glQuKVQk_2I

Lord Elessar
or something³
Contributor
Old
4285 - 11-25-2017, 18:48
I like Moria. They got her right.

Wouldn't mind seeing Zenyatta and Anna get a movement skill to bring their mobility in line with Moria and Mercy.

I don't play comp much but quick play, rando, and DM are all still fun for me.

Wish instead of comp = pub game but SERIOUS BUSINESS and a lot of spergouts there was a clan system for team v team.

HaPpY
VeteranXX
Old
4286 - 11-25-2017, 23:02
the whole clan thing is long dead these days... obsoleted by the flexibility of match making. theres 0 reason to have clans nor for games to support them. if you want to scrim against a specific team theres always the custom game option.

DeadlyRabbit
VeteranXV
Old
4287 - 11-25-2017, 23:48
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Elessar View Post
I like Moria. They got her right.

Wouldn't mind seeing Zenyatta and Anna get a movement skill to bring their mobility in line with Moria and Mercy.

I don't play comp much but quick play, rando, and DM are all still fun for me.

Wish instead of comp = pub game but SERIOUS BUSINESS and a lot of spergouts there was a clan system for team v team.
Moria does feel right, she has a good impact on the game and is fun to play.

I like playing comp because people talk a lot more on mics and it is more common to have people make adjustments. I had a bunch of games today where people discussed which changes we should make. It is good to play the comp games sometimes just to get a feel for the difference between comp and qp.

I did bad on placements and am down in gold, if I put in the time I can climb up but I will see how this season goes.

I have found that Orisa works really well this season, junkrat is too common at my rank so rein losses his shield too fast. Orisa can just keep spamming damage and tossing down shields.

Falhawk
VeteranXX
Old
4288 - 11-26-2017, 09:52
I like soldier a lot as well as symetra depending on the map. I still think that a solid turret placement can be totally key.

Sent from my SM-T357T using Tapatalk

slogg
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
4289 - 01-10-2018, 19:07
Twitch

league starts tonight on twitch

no ZP so far

nearly 300k people watching on twitch w0w!

Mogs
VeteranXX
Old
4290 - 01-10-2018, 19:25
I may have NGFM syndrome but sometimes he's got a point

Overwatch league is 90% koreans. why would I want to watch a bunch of south koreans play video games?

new york's entire team is koreans. who am i supposed to root for? the only canadian player who plays for dallas?

Last edited by Mogs; 01-10-2018 at 19:27..
DeadlyRabbit
VeteranXV
Old
4291 - 01-10-2018, 20:21
These games are really good, blizzard is doing a decent job of this. Overwatch runs really well, when pubg tried to do a big prize game the bugs and the fact there was no way to follow the action because almost everyone was killed off camera made it a joke.

jgrange
Veteran++
Old
4292 - 01-10-2018, 20:35
Is Seagull playing?

HaPpY
VeteranXX
Old
4293 - 01-10-2018, 20:45
So they've solved their issues with making **** difficult to follow for general viewers then? Ive always felt this was whats been holding backin OW esports. though one can blame spec mode only so much, otherwise its just the nature of the game.

drake
VeteranXX
Old
4294 - 01-10-2018, 21:09
nerds , OW sucks

Ztir
VeteranXX
Old
4295 - 01-10-2018, 21:18
Idk if any other tw titanfall players remember but sure four used to play in tf pu games, he***8217;s about 10000000x better at overwatxh lol

HaPpY
VeteranXX
Old
4296 - 01-10-2018, 21:34
why even mention TF lol... the multiplayer was filled with prepube flatfoots yelling "look mom look wat i did! reeee!!!!"

Ztir
VeteranXX
Old
4297 - 01-10-2018, 21:38
We had a discord for pickup games, not regular online lol

I mentioned it cuz a bunch of posters here played w/ sure four and he was not even a fraction as good at that as he is at ow

I***8217;m super shocked how good he is

Got Haggis?
VeteranXX
Old
4298 - 01-10-2018, 21:46
man, observer mode is really nice in OW....the team color skins/hue works really well

Window
VeteranX
Old
4299 - 01-10-2018, 22:10
Quote:
Originally Posted by jgrange View Post
Is Seagull playing?
He plays at 11est

They are doing a great job with this... very professional delivery with replays, good camera angles, great and knowledgeable commentary. I'm extremely impressed

jgrange
Veteran++
Old
4300 - 01-10-2018, 22:13
Damn, that's late for me. He's a beast. He doesn't stream during hours that I'm off work so I haven't watched him in a while. Think he was taking more and more breaks too.

Page 215 of 223

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page [Release Thread] Overwatch

Social Website Bullshit

Tags
genji is illuminanti , madrebel is stupid , madrebel likes to ramble , taggitfaggit , the genji is coming , they took my son!