Tribes : Ascend

Status
Not open for further replies.
You click your heels together 3 times, close your eyes, and then you wish real hard like a good little girl.

I will say this, I think the Disc+2 option is the best solution. My main reason for this is that the disc launcher is synonymous with Tribes. I have never been without it, in any setting in any Tribes game to date. Also due to it being non hitscan and primarily skill based it shouldn't be overpowering, it should just be in there because it's a Tribes game.

Maybe I'm not the best judge because I haven't actually played Tribes in awhile, but I've been watching the PAX footage and some T1/T2c videos side by side and I don't know guys, further tweaking to the physics is going to put it awfully close, maybe some faster energy regen or more in general, etc. And for all we know alot of the what we see as crappy skiing could just be crappy map design.

Last edited:
The thing is, though, Halo and CoD fanboys may well love it.

Thank god those kids don't drive the direction of the gaming industry at all.

Maybe we should all start playing T:V so that when this game comes out it will seem awesome in comparison. Sadly, no game will ever compare to the original Tribes.

The thing is, though, Halo and CoD fanboys may well love it.

Thank god those kids don't drive the direction of the gaming industry at all.

The only thing they'll drive is every series to be a subpar Halo2.0 because they hop from game to game leaving the second another Shooter Appears on shelf spaces and then are sadly complaining it isn't halo when they clearly aren't happy with halo... otherwise they'd already be playing it.

Publishers/Developer studios are Morons instead of enjoying these retards who plop down their money on ANY shooter and catering to their main long term fanbase who'll gladly buy DLC, Expansion packs, etc... if the game is good and lives up to its predecessors. Instead they alienate their fanbase for the fucking mouth breathers who'll drop the game in a hearbeat. Meanwhile their Ex-Fanbase is now pist off and flaming the Dev/publisher at every chance they get because they were sold out. Good idea to piss off long term fans for a quick buck? I think not!

they will never exceed Halo & CoD's sales. They'll be lucky to make 1/2 of CoD/Halo's sales. Because lets face it Halo & CoD do what they do best (recycle the same shit that their fans cling to like flies on horseshit)

Edit: I actually applaud Halo Reach for actually increasing the depth to halo with the packs (jetpack, sheild, etc...) while keeping the core gameplay nearly the same

Last edited:
What an idiot. I couldn't hold my tongue.

Edit: That guys posts remind me a little bit too much of tehvul

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back