TsN / WSBN recordings

9Millimeter

Veteran XV
are there any still around?

i am looking for the NuTz vs Sticks match where slam ho caps in the first minute on RC

suicidetaxi, beatstick, and wonderdog shoutcasted it

i searched google with no results

does anyone have the shoutcast of some tourney True did? i think it was a throwback tourney. what ever happened to that nigger true anyway? did he just disapear cause we all knew he was black?

i have a few about the place.. not that one that i know of. For something different I found a backup of the whole website a few months ago. But that wasn't what you were looking for.

If this dude was a contributer I might be inclined to help him by digging through my WSBN archives...

Been around since the old days and still aren't a contributer, and you're still sitting around with your hand out?

Get fucked.

nothing against suicidetaxi, beatstick, and wonderdog (and other casters.. or the whole of TSN) but i think in a very homeorotic way the only casts i still all have bounty at the mic.

If this dude was a contributer I might be inclined to help him by digging through my WSBN archives...

Been around since the old days and still aren't a contributer, and you're still sitting around with your hand out?

Get fucked.

oh i'm sorry i don't have money laying around to contribute to a gaming forum full of lonely angry men like yourself

it's not even important anyway, so go die

Hey look, killjoy is getting jealous again cuz nobody gives a shit who he is or what he's done

(Except the ones he paid to give a shit :lol:)

I could careless whether you donate or not but saying you don't have $10 disposable income is quite sad. You might consider spending less time playing video games and a little extra time making some cash.

nothing against suicidetaxi, beatstick, and wonderdog (and other casters.. or the whole of TSN) but i think in a very homeorotic way the only casts i still all have bounty at the mic.

You poor thing. Please get some help.

And put on a shirt.

You're distracting me.

Bounty can't you just put the love aside for a little while and join in hating 9millimeterpenis for being such a cheap bastard who has the nerve to beg?

Cmon it will be fun.

Okay.

Hey, 9mm, you're a beggar. And I don't love you right now.

Filthy cheap beggar bastard ... whom I do not love.

/care

don't have paypal, if Rayn answers my pm within this lifetime, i would gladly send a money order for more than 10 dollars

Back