Is it wrong to lust for your hot cousin?

ahem, I have family staying over here from Newfoundland. and well, I'd have to say, My cousin is fucking HOT. :eek:

I haven't seen her since I was 15, but now, holy shit!
is this so wrong? I feel kinda sick, but I can't help it. she's a fucking knock out. I haven't seen her in years, and I don't feel like we're close family or anything.... it's pretty fucked up.

I'm not looking for advice. it's not like i'm pondering actually banging my cousin. :/

I just want some insight as to whether any of you have even been slightly attracted to family? be honest ;)

It's not wrong at all.

You must understand the shame and pressure our society's ideals are putting upon us.

Our basic selves are still animals. And, as animals, we have sexual drives. These drives know nothing of morality or ethics of modern day western culture.

If you acted upon that attraction, that's another story, (even though doctors say cousins stand very very little chance of having retarded offspring) but being attracted to a beautiful woman? Certainly nothing wrong with that.

i have like 4 or 5 cousins who are all very beautiful, on both sides of my family. i would LOVE to fuck a few of my cousins- if they weren't my cousins.

no, it's not wrong to acknowledge the good looks of your cousin.

Apothem said:
i have like 4 or 5 cousins who are all very beautiful, on both sides of my family. i would LOVE to fuck a few of my cousins- if they weren't my cousins.

no, it's not wrong to acknowledge the good looks of your cousin.

dry humping isnt incest you know, just ask herb

seriously we need herb in this thread. It just isn't a quality cousin-fucking thread without herb. And btw I have a hot cousin that I would love to herb, but never will because she is my cousin.

at least you fucks HAVE hot cousins.

both sides of my family are fuking normal plain not hot people.j

LUST away, hell if they're distant cousins go fucking nutz on em. Distant cousin sex fucking rulez (wish I could speak from experience).

Back