Jeffrey P. Bezos about to lose a lot of money

Lauren-Sanchez_American-Music-Awards.jpg
Caitlyn_Jenner.jpeg

variety is the spice of life bro :) if you've got billions why the hell would you settle for 1 vagina for the rest of your life

although I'm sure he could have had some extra marital fun without fucking up his marriage, but w/e, people do stupid shit

I did see a pretty sweet joint, public statement that went something like "If we had known 25 years ago that our marriage would end with divorce, we would do it all again anyway".

I am glad that they had an awesome time together and in the end - life is not about money. There is much more to it and all the money in the world does not fill the needs we find critical to our well being.

Let this be a lesson to all those who feel as if money is a fix-all. Or even that important to happiness.

And will remain so for a bit. They have a huge charitable foundation to run together as well.

One of them or both of them probably want to return to the simple things in life. Like spending time with someone new. It can get to be a chore to be with someone in a relationship that has lost love.

Pathetic. She's Mexican. 3 kids. That's where the 70 million will be going if she doesn't spend it all. Pay for the wall.
Lauren Sánchez - Wikipedia

Now if it was Columbia, then I could understand. They have a way of making Americans marry them.

Granted, he hasn't married her. What he should do is become the new Hugh Heffner. 3 chicks in the house, each with their own bedroom. He doesn't need a 49 year old. He did that because she's his age. He can go all the way down to 34.5. (He's 55 / 2 + 7). He could have 3 hot chicks in their 30s.

What he needs to do is have a Heffner house, many bedrooms, each chick gets one, staffed kitchen, his bedroom has 4 king Tempur Pedic beds taking up an entire wall. He has a sex party, then the chicks roll over to their bed, or they go back to their bed room. Each person can control their own bed, up down, they're all separate, no one wakes the other person, unless he snores loud.

I don't know why this hasn't been done yet. It's too late for me, but that's what I'd do in hind sight.

I'd be on the TV shows, and here's my bedroom. Four Tempur Pedic beds in a row.

For all of us, you can do this now. Get 2 Tempur Pedic Full Twin beds. This makes a king, yet each side can go up, down, and there's a line in the middle. Your spouse won't cross that line. They'll stay on their own side.

Last edited:
Feels nothing like the foam mattresses to me
I don't like the way those feel at all.

bt
i'm too big
she's too small

Naw, she's a gold digger (as Kayne says).

They're coming out with better mattresses. Mine is a few years old (Rhapsody). I sleep fine on it but Laurie complains her back hurts. This is the I want to buy her but she want's something completely different.

Amazon.com: Tempur-Pedic TEMPUR-Adapt 11-Inch Medium Hybrid Foam Mattress, Twin XL, Made in USA, 10 Year Warranty: Kitchen Dining

The size would be Twin XL. Two of these make a king. I can keep mine and buy her a new mattress.

Good reviews, firm, all that. But no, she want's something else. Granted the bed frame has the motors, so we have to buy something similar that will go up and down. Plus a new bed pad under it all.

From what I'm hearing, people change their mattresses every few years, even if it's memory foam. I have no problems in my bed, but Laurie is complaining these days.

Last edited:
Back