[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

Trump supporters shitting on someone for filing bankruptcy..

I'm not shitting on Avenatti, I'm shitting on HumDumpin. If you're going to take for gospel the word of someone simply because they're shitting on someone you don't like, make sure that person is not a shyster racecar driver who could be about to cost his own client her money.

You're a clapping seal, and he's the one feeding you the fish.

who's going to pay for the wall????

MEXICO!

and we're going to build that wall..

TEN FEET HIGHER!

what do we do with hillary??

LOCK HER UP! LOCK HER UP!

who's going to pay for the wall????

MEXICO!

and we're going to build that wall..

TEN FEET HIGHER!

what do we do with hillary??

LOCK HER UP! LOCK HER UP!

Only I've never said any of those things, and certainly not because I was told to by someone I deem an authority.

Michael Avenatti owes millions to people from his bankruptcy and there's currently a lawyer demanding the $577,000 Stormy Daniels got from crowdfunding as part of the settlement. If you're going to appeal to authority, don't choose a bankrupt racecar driver lawyer.

aykcsshually i think avenatti has a p solid defense on blocking access to that cash b/c stormy hired him through avenatti's personal practice instead of the law firm that's being sued

The average American loves this shit.
They don't understand tariffs, windfall profit taxes, what the secretary of state does (or who it is). . .they don't understand how a bill becomes law, and neither does their hero Trump.

Trailer parks and TW do not care about foreign policy or ambassadorship, they want to know who fucked whom and when. Stormy owns the American media right now, because that's who most Americans are.

Back