[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

has anyone found OBLs body yet
He died in 2003. His body was buried somewhere in the mountains - I am sure we know where but it's not like Obama can dig him up and showcase whats left of him and stake a claim.

But because the Obama administration ran with "ZOMG!!! WE KILLED OSAMA!" and the spec-op members who were apart of that 'raid' knew they didn't get him, Obama had them all killed off to seal the leaks.

It was more than likely a high ranking DirkaDirka that was keeping a large portion of all the opium sales from all the fields in Afghanistan, rather than giving it to the CIA.

You forgot the
wcVcWRO.jpg

smdh lol :jester:

Trump got swindled and played by Kim and only trumpanzees see it as a bigly win

:lol:
No no no. Open your mind.

We can't just go around blowing shit up around the world. That's old school.

Keep it simple. Don't overcomplicate. Baby steps. These are all succesful business techniques and Trump is using it on the world political front to great success. The reason why most libs are confused about this is that it seems way too easy. They are grappling with how some orange headed dude can walk in shake a hand show a jazzed up powerpoint and walk away doing something pretty much anyone could but have not.

He died in 2003. His body was buried somewhere in the mountains - I am sure we know where but it's not like Obama can dig him up and showcase whats left of him and stake a claim.

But because the Obama administration ran with "ZOMG!!! WE KILLED OSAMA!" and the spec-op members who were apart of that 'raid' knew they didn't get him, Obama had them all killed off to seal the leaks.

It was more than likely a high ranking DirkaDirka that was keeping a large portion of all the opium sales from all the fields in Afghanistan, rather than giving it to the CIA.

According to U.S. officials, bin Laden was buried at sea because no country would accept his remains. Before disposing of the body, the U.S. called the Saudi Arabian government, who approved of burying the body in the ocean.

https://www.cbc.ca/amp/1.4705730

New York attorney general sues Trump Foundation

The New York attorney general is suing the Trump Foundation, saying it engaged in a pattern of illegal self-dealing and serving as a personal piggy bank for Donald Trump's businesses, legal bills and presidential campaign.

"This new tax is not a tax"

California's new water rationing law is a tax in disguise, complete with fines

This is a new tax, plain and simple; the arrangement of a rationing law so absurd that it cannot be adhered to by most, guarantees the new cash flow into Sacramento. In other words, this scheme isn’t about water conservation or climate change. It’s about the state taking more of your money ostensibly for wasting water, an issue on which they are the most egregious offender.

Harmeet Dhillon, California attorney and Republican National Committeewoman from the Golden State, had this to say about the shenanigans:

“We are used to being conned with taxes hidden in ‘plans’ and ‘budgets’ and ‘goals’ every day in California — see our recent carbon tax in the guise of ‘cap and trade,’ the highest gas taxes in the nation, high tolls on the roads, and even a proposal by the governor to tax us per mile we drive. But even Californians inured to the rising tax burdens are beginning to fight back against our command economy overlords.

“In June’s primary, voters in Southern California recalled — by a large margin — a state Senator who voted to raise gas taxes on his car-loving constituents. And like the Boston patriots who protested the haughty British imposition of a heavy tax on tea, legislators and bureaucrats who dare to impose higher taxes and penalties on ordinary citizens going about their business and utilizing a totally renewable resource — water — in a hygienic and responsible way — may find that it is the water police who get dunked this time around.”

The willingness of reporters to help California politicians gaslight the citizens like this has been shocking. The San Diego Tribune went so far as to mock the use of math that critics use to explain what California’s bill actually means.

Math often matters when it comes to facts. The Department of Interior thinks numbers are important, too. It reports the average person uses on everyday, necessary activities 80-100 gallons of water a day. Now imagine a family of two, three or four, even with conservation efforts, battling to use only 55 gallons, total.

In the meantime, California will continue to waste hundreds of billions of gallons of water a year through a crumbling infrastructure. But in the words of Democratic leader Rahm Emanuel, liberals should never let a good crisis go to waste. Apparently including those they create.

:lol: holy shit..

"Deep state isn't bad... what is bad is they suck at deep stating"

But the report will also serve up a reminder: Despite Republican suggestions that anti-Trump forces within the FBI worked against Trump, all of the bureau’s public actions during the campaign hurt Clinton and helped Trump.

If the “deep state” really was trying to stop Trump’s election, it did a terrible job. Trump was elected president.

DOJ Watchdog Is About To Remind Us That The FBI Hurt Clinton, Not Trump

As I stated before in my off to Mexico thread, when I was living in Oceanside California my water bill was hovering around $250 per month give or take $50. Now in TJ taking even longer showers (albeit not a big yard to water but I'm pretty sure we're using about the same or more water in TJ) my water bill is less than $25 so far ( I keep trying to use more and more as much as I can.) Where I'm living in TJ is less than 60 miles away from Oceanside. What the fuck California state of my birth? I guess I kind of understand maybe the politicians are trying to price out people from moving there it doesn't seem to work. Anywhere you go in LA on the freeway it's constant bumper-to-bumper bullshit.

Back