Gofishgrrl lures in a tasty meal

Arius said:
A title doesnt rightfully earn me or you anything it earns the right to use the "stfu member card"
Well if you don't want to be called a Member, quit posting like one.

HelenKeller said:
the latter is funnier -- data is just sad altogether...it's pathetic how often he pulls the member card. what a worthless faggot.

troll.jpg

Data said:
When did I say I was above everyone?

Way 2 put words in mouth, Locke.

nice job on your reading skills. i said you were acting like you are.

learn to use the forums newbie.

Last edited:
Arius said:
A title doesnt rightfully earn me or you anything it earns the right to use the "stfu member card"
forget it, data is a frustrated kid who couldn't get into any fraternity because he was too much of a fucking nerd, but oh how he still longs for the chance to treat people under him like shit just because

Data said:
Well if you don't want to be called a Member, quit posting like one.

troll.jpg

and here it is again associating all members with bad posting (granted alot are)

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA a member has been harassing me on the forums I have been here longer do something about it please

HelenKeller said:
forget it, data is a frustrated kid who couldn't get into any fraternity because he was too much of a fucking nerd, but oh how he still longs for the chance to treat people under him like shit just because
:huh:

I didn't go to college, HK. Perhaps you can use that in future attacks against me to claim that I'm uneducated, or something.

:shrug:

It's interesting that you call me a kid though. How old are you exactly?

Data said:
:huh:

I didn't go to college, HK. Perhaps you can use that in future attacks against me to claim that I'm uneducated, or something.

:shrug:

It's interesting that you call me a kid though. How old are you exactly?

SonGohan said:
Everyone in this thread:

Pot. Kettle. Black.

the cool thing about pots and kettles is though that you can make tasty food items in them that give you sustenance and keep you warm on a cold winters day...

so turn up the heat :D

:bouncy:

Arius said:
Im not hiding from anything you want my address and phone number. This goes for any idiot internet tough guy like yourself

sure please post your addy and telephone # mistar tuff guy!

Putrid said:
the cool thing about pots and kettles is though that you can make tasty food items in them that give you sustenance and keep you warm on a cold winters day...

so turn up the heat :D

Yes but pots and kettles also burn you when filled with steamy hot vegetables. :(

HelenKeller said:

I dont consider myself under him because hes been here longer which isnt the truth. I got an old account banned a while back forever and couldnt retrieve it cause it was registered on a banned email host *@hotmail.com.

Reverend Zero said:
Yes but pots and kettles also burn you when filled with steamy hot vegetables. :(

that's why you always use protection...

get the oven mits out and don't forget to blow on it before you swallow

Back