This is for you Trump voters. by antifreeze - Page 30 - TribalWar Forums
Click Here to find great hosting deals from Branzone.com


Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar History > TWHOF
Reload this Page This is for you Trump voters.
Page 30 of 1252
Pagy
VeteranXV
Old
581 - 03-17-2016, 12:43
why debate a topic when i can just call them racist

boom headshot highfive libtards
 
Pagy is offline
 
Sponsored Links
LouCypher
VeteranX
Old
582 - 03-17-2016, 12:49
Quote:
Originally Posted by [N]PRIME189 View Post
Lucicuck thinks Obama has been president since 2005?
OMG an error! I'm posting with no sleep and copy+pasted the wrong date.

January 20, 2009 -> May 2, 2011 is still 2 years we're supposedly working on intelligence from waterboarding (torture) during the Bush administration that supposedly led us to locating him after moving at least six (instead of nine) times. Those guys we tortured must have been some Minority Report style psychics to know where he was going to be.
 
LouCypher is offline
 
Pagy
VeteranXV
Old
583 - 03-17-2016, 12:52
Quote:
Originally Posted by LouCypher View Post
OMG an error! I'm posting with no sleep and copy+pasted the wrong date.

January 20, 2009 -> May 2, 2011 is still 2 years we're supposedly working on intelligence from waterboarding (torture) during the Bush administration that supposedly led us to locating him after moving at least six (instead of nine) times. Those guys we tortured must have been some Minority Report style psychics to know where he was going to be.
please just stop posting this **** is beyond retarded it's painful to read
 
Pagy is offline
 
Eggi
VeteranXV
Old
584 - 03-17-2016, 12:52
ya primecuck89, you have to admit that claiming waterboarding in 2009 magically helped find bin laden in 2011 is pretty dumb
 
Eggi is offline
 
havax
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
585 - 03-17-2016, 12:53
yeah, and killing bin laden was like an ex-gf orgasm

shut the **** up, all of you

you ****ing cucks
 
havax is offline
 
Pagy
VeteranXV
Old
586 - 03-17-2016, 12:56
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eggi View Post
ya primecuck89, you have to admit that claiming waterboarding in 2009 magically helped find bin laden in 2011 is pretty dumb
how can anyone possibly know?

they didnt get ubl's explicit location from detainee reporting anyway, why are people even talking about this?

the search for ubl was the end result of tracking his courier which everyone knows by now. whatever intelligence was or could have been gathered prior and contributed to the search is limitless
 
Pagy is offline
 
Eggi
VeteranXV
Old
587 - 03-17-2016, 12:56
havacucks has a point, you should all shut the **** up
 
Eggi is offline
 
havax
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
588 - 03-17-2016, 12:57
thank you, eggicuck
 
havax is offline
 
Eggi
VeteranXV
Old
589 - 03-17-2016, 12:57
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pagy View Post
how can anyone possibly know?

they didnt get ubl's explicit location from detainee reporting anyway, why are people even talking about this?

the search for ubl was the end result of tracking his courier which everyone knows by now. whatever intelligence was or could have been gathered prior and contributed to the search is limitless
pagycuck is correct, which is why making any claims as to the nature of where the intelligence came from (eg WATERBOARDING) is ****ing stupid

thanks pagycuck for concisely helping lucicuck with his argument
 
Eggi is offline
 
Reggs
VeteranXV
Old
590 - 03-17-2016, 12:58
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kerosene31 View Post

Instead he calls Mexicans rapists and murderers
Do you truly believe this?
 
Reggs is offline
 
Goshin
VeteranXV
Old
591 - 03-17-2016, 13:02
Democrat never wins Texas
Fox news isn't a news organization
 
Goshin is offline
 
Veniggs
VeteranX
Old
592 - 03-17-2016, 13:02
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eggi View Post
good job primecuck89 for calling out lucicuck for his poor recollection of when obama came into office, but i forgive lucicuck for that oversight because 2009 feels like it was just yesterday. i'm getting old.

thanks primecuck89 for your ****ty post.
eggi the pillhead going ham
 
Veniggs is offline
 
Pagy
VeteranXV
Old
593 - 03-17-2016, 13:03
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eggi View Post
pagycuck is correct, which is why making any claims as to the nature of where the intelligence came from (eg WATERBOARDING) is ****ing stupid

thanks pagycuck for concisely helping lucicuck with his argument
thanks eggi im going back to my paused cuckold porn
 
Pagy is offline
 
Eggi
VeteranXV
Old
594 - 03-17-2016, 13:04
Quote:
Originally Posted by Veniggs View Post
eggi the pillhead going ham
vecuckniggs stalker mode hard core
 
Eggi is offline
 
[N]PRIME189
VeteranXV
Old
595 - 03-17-2016, 13:22
Lol the pain,

Cuckadoodledoo
 
[N]PRIME189 is offline
 
JoMo
VeteranXV
Immigrant
Old
596 - 03-17-2016, 14:16
Donald J. Trump ***8207;@realDonaldTrump 1h1 hour ago

Highly overrated & crazy @megynkelly is always complaining about Trump and yet she devotes her shows to me. Focus on others Megyn!


 
JoMo is offline
 
Last edited by JoMo; 03-17-2016 at 14:27..
JoMo
VeteranXV
Immigrant
Old
597 - 03-17-2016, 21:05
 
JoMo is offline
 
Odio
VeteranX
Old
598 - 03-17-2016, 21:43
First time i have ever heard this dudes voice in my life.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uw8DI0-3krU


Here's what I think happened.

Some phone calls were made
Numbers were discussed
The term mutually beneficial was used


and then....


 
Odio is offline
 
Got Haggis?
VeteranXV
Old
599 - 03-17-2016, 21:56
It's weird to me that people think Obama has been an awful president. Like scooby saying the worst are: carter, w, then Obama. I don't even.
 
Got Haggis? is offline
 
Gouge
VeteranXV
Old
600 - 03-17-2016, 21:58
Quote:
Originally Posted by JoMo View Post
Donald J. Trump ***8207;@realDonaldTrump 1h1 hour ago

Highly overrated & crazy @megynkelly is always complaining about Trump and yet she devotes her shows to me. Focus on others Megyn!


For going on 3 months now her entire show is dedicated to destroying Trump.
 
Gouge is offline
 
Page 30 of 1252


Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar History > TWHOF
Reload this Page This is for you Trump voters.

Social Website Bullshit

Tags
#mentallyhill , #trump2016 , ( ͡ ͜ʖ ͡) , 10 feet higher , 20000 shit posts , basket of deplorables , bipartisanpoop , circle jerk , clintonrape , cocaineclintons , criminals 4 clinton , crying , crying republicans , dare alex levert , dicks out , duterte j trump , grab her in the pussy , grabbed by the pussy , harambe4prez , havax in full meltdown , hilldawg 4 prison , jomo loves welfare , madame president , maga , nobody 2016 , racists , sheep thread sheep posters , triggered tele , trump derangement syndrome , trump is hillary inside man , trump si liberale , vanster = cuck , vanster pees sitting down , want small govt soooo baaaad , yarr matey i banged katie


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 3 (0 members and 3 guests)
 
Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


AGENT: CCBot/2.0 (https://commoncrawl.org/faq/) / Y
All times are GMT -4. The time now is 07:52.