[The HudBot skins thread]

sshot0021.JPG

Last edited:
yeah i wish i didnt have a 3dfx card so i could be working on shit for hudbot.
theres seriously been like 3 good skins that ive seen.

I havnt tryed to do any skins really ive only worked with the gui part of the deal. I just though together a skin to match but i havnt tryed to make a detailed skin yet. I may do that next.

I like most of the stuff i've seen, especially your work sarca, nice job.

I was wondering if you could/would be willing to/do it yourself/ or tell me how to change my hi res chaingun and gernade launcher skins transparent. I know how to make .bmp's transparent, BUT, i can't open those files and see the color of them, well you know what i mean.

Soo.. What should I do to get them transparent? And, the picture below isn't the chain that i want to get transparent, obviously, just andrew's.

Edit* Ok, got andrew's bitmap view, saved the file as windows bmp, then as png. Now I have psp7, what do I do to make the entire thing partially transparent?

Setup10.jpg

Last edited:
Jess said:
quit your bitching :p im kidding.... if you wish i can play for you
:rofl: i am faaaaar faaar faaar from bitching. ;)

i'm fuckin $blingin$ from 2 incomes. i guess that's the tremendous difference between passion and money :browsmile

i am pretty much stapled to the PC for the next 1.5-2 months, but who knows, maybe after that i'll have some free time, and *cough* T:V *cough* is right around the corner.

Can I get a link to the newest hudbot, the version 5.02 or whatever I read that someone downloaded..

Anyone know if Andrew is going to make hudbot radar work with any other LT maps?

its for stripped but im sure there is one out there for vp5 i know vp4 had one.. but ya just ask around or it may even be in TW's files. Also try running a search on TW for it in the forums im sure any have asked for the same thing.

Back