[The HudBot skins thread]

that would f'ing rock

also, having the vchat menu is helpful :p esp w/ 5150 pack... any way to have a tranparent chat hud w/o losing vchat menu?

Basically I like everything up high... flaghud, itemhud, everything... seen a couple setups w/ everything @ the top, but none that were really clean looking.

maybe i'm blind or something, but i also like 12 pt fonts for popup msgs, and big colorful icons for shit so i can tell mines from grenades :p

Psychosis said:
that would f'ing rock
also, having the vchat menu is helpful :p esp w/ 5150 pack... any way to have a tranparent chat hud w/o losing vchat menu?
Not to my knowledge.. but I do agree.

Psychosis said:
Basically I like everything up high... flaghud, itemhud, everything... seen a couple setups w/ everything @ the top, but none that were really clean looking.
twgui2.jpg

Psychosis said:
maybe i'm blind or something, but i also like 12 pt fonts for popup msgs, and big colorful icons for shit so i can tell mines from grenades :p
Well.. the fonts are just a personal preference. Feel free to use others. I'll see what I can do about the icons.

how would i go about making killpop and flagpop texts not transparent (i.e. they'd have the normal translucent black behind them when they come up)
they're kinda hard to read on certain terrain/sky

I'm just wondering if i can still use the presto retical compass because when i load hudbot, the compass also end up right in the middle of the screen.

Is there a work around to this? or just none of you use retical compasses

I've been looking and have yet to see anything linked, so I figured I'd ask...

Has anyone made ground texture PNG's yet? And base weapon skins? I'm using 0.3h, and most of my weapons were rainbows :disgust: Packs, mines, inventory stations, vehicle pads, etc?

Back