[official] tao of tribe

tao is weak with this forum. all day with calling of the scum instead of just woodstock lovefest orgies with metaphorical touching tips of penises.

everyone has a place in tao of tribes.

I'm reading this while I eat T.V dinner. good post.

edit: I like to think of this as a "Tribal Chi" when all are one and one is all. When you see a player and knock them off their route and instead of chasing after them to finish them off, you leave them alone becuase you know they're just going to kill themselves becuase of that. Or when you can triple pass mid air with your teammates without saying "I need a target." Throwing a single hand nade at an enemy and returning your flag mid air.

Last edited:
this shit is sooooo good

i read "the pond of wisdom" in the real context it was posted in. i CRIED with laughter!!

Last edited:
its seems sacrilegious to sticky this thread, to have it held it high like the sun shining down on people so undeserving of its wisdom.

this place has abandoned the tao. the tao is dead. merely reciting its verses does not make it alive.

:huh: i deleted a bunch of spam and unstickied a couple of threads. if you guys really don't think there are too many stickies, then i'll resticky the thread. it was getting ridiculous, though, and i was trying to keep all the links that would benefit people the most: files and resources for playing tribes.

All streams flow to the sea
because it is lower than they are.
Humility gives it its power.

If you want to govern the people,
you must place yourself below them.
If you want to lead the people,
you must learn how to follow them.

The Master is above the people,
and no one feels oppressed.
She goes ahead of the people,
and no one feels manipulated.
The whole world is grateful to her.