The Jim Morrison Soul topic

ana you still smoke weed don't lie

i can tell

Alright, I still do.
But not much really.

has anyone pointed out the fact she is ugly as fuck?

This is ugly?

l_7f3f6b5ee6dd14b37cf5550a059b9c60.jpg

Why don't you show me your pretty face Uno?

just because you have a deep fucking raspy shit voice does not make you talented.
AND YOU STILL CAN'T CARRY A FUCKING NOTE

my voice is what?!
raspy shit?!
I can't carry a note?!

Wintertime Love

:jester: :)

groundzero, you can't do better. Actually, you can't get even close!

groundzero is being an ass on purpose now

whatever

:cheers:

Last edited:
I can't be bothered to read the entire thread, but someone has mentioned that Morrison is an overrated, drugged out, drunk piece of shit that is only famous because he died before he could prove just what a worthless alcoholic prick actually he was..., right?

Or as people still holding him up as an artistic icon?

What the hell is going on in here?

Nothing is going on.
I'm just telling the people that I am Jim Morrison and they don't believe me, which is of course very bad for them because instead of taking this great opportunity to ask me questions about God and stuff, they are wasting it saying that I can't sing, that I'm ugly and stuff like that.

l_2bbde8a1d068410107ea641ea7385580.jpg

There's a new song on my player at myspace

:ofn2:

It's not really a song, it's just another of my bits and pieces.
For those who like my voice and singing - where are you guys? - you can listen to "Oh Sweet" here:

MySpace.com - An Banrion Laghairt - PT - Blues / Comedy / Rock - www.myspace.com/anbanrionlaghairt

Last edited:
narcissism much?

ive concluded that your songs arent really songs. it's not music.

it's not even art.

it's just your self-absorption on display.

holy fuck :lol:

you disputed my raspy voice and can't carry a note claim.....WITH EVIDENCE OF YOUR SHITTY VOICE. Thanks for making my job easy. Really though, take a vocal lesson you have no idea how to sing.

p.s. you are absolutely disgusting looking.

Ana, have you thought about Scientology? I mean, I'm not a big fan, but they may be able to help you. They are all about past lives and shit like that. They could probably help you channel or some shit. Give them a call. God knows they have their share of crazy. You'd fit right in.

ana, have you thought about not bumping this worthless thread. I thought you said you were leaving, now get the fuck out!

Back